Time to stop lurking

Well after years of lurking around ASPD and ECCIE and living the hobby through everyone's reviews, I decided to stop lurking. So for my birthday I got myself a P411 ID. But now have the " newbie" designation and that limits who will see you. So guys if got to start over again who would you want to see first?
And ladies please PM me if you will see someone or consider seeing someone
Who is a newbie.
Hopefully you guys will be reading my first review soon!
Hey there darlin'! First of all, Happy Birthday! i don't know what your interests are in women but if you ever want to visit a mature massage provider in East Fort Worth, give me a shout! My hours are kind of limited these days but I would love to see you! Just give me a shout!

Good luck in your search in any case! --vicki
If you see Vicki first.. I am sure a lot of ladies would be more than happy to see you! "

I know there are several "newbie" friendly ladies around. I hope you get plenty of options Welcome and have fun!
It would help if you could give us an idea of the type of woman that you sincerely appreciate. Or if you're one of those guys that is looking for a bunch of different traits and you don't have set "type", which is a great way to be btw, even listing a few of those desired characteristics would be helpful.

And good luck! Playing around like this is very fun!

Elisabeth
Well after years of lurking around ASPD and ECCIE and living the hobby through everyone's reviews, I decided to stop lurking. So for my birthday I got myself a P411 ID. But now have the " newbie" designation and that limits who will see you. So guys if got to start over again who would you want to see first?
And ladies please PM me if you will see someone or consider seeing someone
Who is a newbie.
Hopefully you guys will be reading my first review soon! Originally Posted by BODYSHOPGUY
Log in to your P411 Account, Go to Search Providers Ad's section and click on ADVANCED search, select United States, Texas, Dallas or (your city), scroll down to bottom of page and select "Provider Willing to Visit", on the drop down tab, select "Newbie Friendly" you will be amased on how many AD's show up and you can choose any of them. You can also select from any rate, any body type, any activity, any nationality. also check the AD's on eccie as the rate might differ. (don't ask me why, they change one and forget P411 or visa-versa) oh, one more thing, after you start getting ok's, after about 6-months or a year from their date, your a newbie again, lol so you have to keep at it to keep them current. Happy Hunting.

hope this helps,
CG
welcome---all the above ladies are HOT/HOT/HOT!!!!!

also {not sure if newbie friendly}
Maria of DFW
DecemberLove
LisaLisa
Jules Jaguar
berkleigh
Mackenzie Ryder
Brooke Cumsalot
Paige Hunter

lots more sweet sexy reputable gals here

HAVE FUN!!
Thanks Dallas Rain!

Happy Birthday and yes i am newbie friendly with a new p411 Id
bodyshopguy, happy birthday to you!! glad you got your p411 and hope you get to have some deliteful celebrations in your birthday suit!!

copierguy has great advice there. just pace yourself or you might get winded :^)

if this is your birtyday month and you get some great OKs, one of the women who posted in this thread gives a bday month special [or so i've heard]. i wonder if she would honor the bday month special as long as it is w/in 30 days of my bday?? if so, pls pm me, m'am.

finally!! we have a thread where the women's responses outnumber the men's!
and with excellent responses from these fine women.

plus, i get to be under vnurse, reese, elizabeth, dallas, and berkleigh!!!!
oh sweet heaven!!!
Maria of Dallas offers a bday special, I think, Check her showcase. Shes worth it.
Good to have you out of the shadows!
welcome---all the above ladies are HOT/HOT/HOT!!!!!
also {not sure if newbie friendly}
Maria of DFW
lots more sweet sexy reputable gals here
HAVE FUN!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks love, DallasRain!!! You are too sweet!!! Hugs!!!
I love celebrating birthdays!!!
We should make your birthday one you will never forget!!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
Maria of Dallas offers a bday special, I think, Check her showcase. Shes worth it. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Yes, I do!!! Come and show me your birthday suit!!!
Thanks Bubba ~ love you!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
Wow thanks for all the great responses! Took copierguy's advice and searched p411 Newbie friendly and returned 77 providers... So between that and the Pm's I received surely I can find someone that we both click! I saw one provider required Basic +10 oks
WOW be awhile before I could visit her LOL
Thanks again