Name: LindaCol
User ID:: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...a-model-in-atx
Phone: (914) 206-5460
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P382843
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Midway & Beltline
Activities: Dfk, daty, 69, cowgirl, SS, cowgirl, doggie, msog.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’5”, 135lbs, 34C(MM)-24-33
Very beautiful katin woman with the amazing body, face and fun personality. 5' 5" 34C-24-34 (MM), several non distracting tattoos, bare, not an ounce of fat on her, Athletic build. perfect ASS!!!
Recommendation: Yes
Congrats, she is a babe and top 25 of ALL time !
How's her English?
She’s from Colombia.
Damn I’m jealous. I tried to schedule with her but timing didn’t work out. She looks smokin hot and sounds like a good time. Hope I can catch her next time around
I 100% approve this review. Ive seen almost every brazil girl that are part of this beautiful circle of friends and Linda is #1.

used to be Fernanda and Julia were the top two, but since they retired Linda has been the reining queen.
Her English is good enough to communicate hobby lingo, at least to get through the session.
She’s from Colombia. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
Brazilian, Colombian all the same to me when they’re naked. Haha but yes you are correct she is from Colombia.
How's her English? Originally Posted by dennisthurman_69
Her English is good enough to communicate hobby lingo, at least to get through the session.
I 100% approve this review. Ive seen almost every brazil girl that are part of this beautiful circle of friends and Linda is #1.

used to be Fernanda and Julia were the top two, but since they retired Linda has been the reining queen. Originally Posted by cage196
Totally agree! But I sure do miss Fernanda and Julia. Those two were my top ATF providers
Totally agree! But I sure do miss Fernanda and Julia. Those two were my top ATF providers Originally Posted by OT4444
fernanda could be one of the prettiest women on the planet, hobby or no hobby.

Lindacol is also extremely pretty. Toss up on which one has a better ass, they are both so amazing.