I wanna go see a movie - Need a date

I don't like going to movies alone, so I need a date. OTC of course.
OMG me either - but hey it happens. Makes sure to go the Movie Tavern and Boomberjacks, maybe alone and hope you meet someone there LOL
When you find a movie buddy, go see Tammy, it is pretty funny....
Tons of great movies as of late, whoever goes with you will be lucky!

Have fun!
When you find a movie buddy, go see Tammy, it is pretty funny.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Saw it the other day. Omg I almost peed my pants. It was sooooo funny. I would see it again.
OTC is on or off the clock?
The movie about the life of James Brown is coming out 1st week of August will be going to the theater to see this.....He was a great artist and singer overcoming a lot to become successful.....
Off the clock. Lol
I'd love to take you to the movies, Honey, but since I'm in Houston, I can't help you.

I am curious as to what kind of movies you like to see? Or which one in particular you planned on going to.
If you are up for a road trip we can do Guardians. Still time to get here.
I'd like to see a few things actually. Though for the chick flicks, I would probably have better luck asking one of the girls to go with me. lol

Definitely The purge 2 . And Lucy and The Guardians when they come out.
There's also some stuff at the dollar theaters I want to see as well.
Just saw The Chef at Grapevine Mills in the small dinner/recliner chair theater. Great movie rated B by The DMN. We were at the early show during the week and got cozy and snuggly in a respectable/RW kind of way. Enjoyable OTC experience with a great lady that didn't have to be BCD to be fun.
Who was the lucky girl?
Just saw The Chef at Grapevine Mills in the small dinner/recliner chair theater. Great movie rated B by The DMN. We were at the early show during the week and got cozy and snuggly in a respectable/RW kind of way. Enjoyable OTC experience with a great lady that didn't have to be BCD to be fun. Originally Posted by gntman
Chef is a movie I want to see. Would you recommend it?