Uncle Joe's boy got some splanin' to do...

His forgetfulness could have been big trouble for the boy of the DEM front runner.
Membership has it's privileges...this is the first I heard of this...I wonder why. https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...-cocaine-pipe/
Gee .... they didn't even need his yearbook. They have a police report!

Let me rephrase after a reading of the "police report" ... an ALLEGED police report.

I'll just leave it at that.
If using [redacted but it is in the police report] makes you seek out "colon hydrotherapy" then count me out!
Maybe the Biden boy feels guilty about all his shenanigans and uses the [redacted] to ease the pain, much like other people drink and eat too much, or in my case, have sex with pretty women as often as possible.
Didn’t Hunter divorce his wife while having an affair with his deceased brother’s wife? What a peach of a guy.
It's just Hunter being Hunter.
If using [redacted but it is in the police report] makes you seek out ..... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Interesting, isn't it, that his easily discovered information remains, but verifiable to confirm authenticity is "redacted" and/or otherwise absence.

And ... "No Prints"? Not even Emily's, who picked up all the shit from the "dashboard" and put it back, including what she claimed was a _______ pipe?

On face value ... assuming everything is legit as to the "report"...

... my conclusion is the decision not to prosecute had nothing to do with politics, and EVERYTHING to do with shabby, almost nonexistent, police work with the rental employee(s) finger fucking everything in the vehicle including the vehicle itself.

... all the ID items laid out .... ?

So Biden's son got himself a fake Government ID?

This report and story stinks.
... all the ID items laid out .... ?

So Biden's son got himself a fake Government ID?

This report and story stinks. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I agree.. the timing of this suggests an attempt to get this into the public sphere, and damage Hilary.. typical October Surprise fodder.

so much of this story is lacking credibility. Hunter is a Clod for personal reasons, but this story looks bogus.
This is the same Hunter Biden that got thrown out of the Navy for Co*****?

The timing is suspicious? It was two years ago. It would be suspicious if it was Oct 2020. Was this planted by the hooker, the Indian, Spartacus, Alfred E, or Hellary?
Didn’t Hunter divorce his wife while having an affair with his deceased brother’s wife? What a peach of a guy. Originally Posted by bambino
Sounds like something drug addicts would do. Just sayin'
Sounds like something drug addicts would do. Just sayin' Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why would the grieving widow partake? Nothing like family unity.
I agree.. the timing of this suggests an attempt to get this into the public sphere, and damage Hilary.. typical October Surprise fodder. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I don't think it was to damage Hillary, because it has nothing to do with her unless she goes by "Emily." But it does have the smell of the Kavanaugh revelations that came 30 years later after he was CONFIRMED TO TWO FEDERAL JUDGE APPOINTMENTS. Who were those clowns?

Now who in the Obaminable administration would create a flimsily fabricated bullshit story to blame on the Trump campaign as having initiated and authored the effort .... you know, like the "Russian Collusion" bullshit ...

.... or the "Watergate" burglary?
This is the same Hunter Biden that got thrown out of the Navy for Co*****?

The timing is suspicious? It was two years ago. It would be suspicious if it was Oct 2020. Was this planted by the hooker, the Indian, Spartacus, Alfred E, or Hellary? Originally Posted by gnadfly
At least they didn't dredge up a doctored yearbook from high school!
... Crikey! .... I hope they don't check Hunter's laptop. ...

#### Salty
Didn’t Hunter divorce his wife while having an affair with his deceased brother’s wife? What a peach of a guy. Originally Posted by bambino
Hunter is a saint compared to Trump...
Hunter is a saint compared to Trump... Originally Posted by royamcr
I don’t believe Trump is the topic of this thread, but hey he lives rent free in a plethora of dim wit fools