Massive Horde Of Illegals Storm El Paso Border……

I'll say there is a crisis at one border crossing, if you admit January 6th was a violent insurrection and an attempted coup d'etat.

Deal?

If no deal, . . .

. . . I'll call it . . .

"Completely "peaceful chaos.""
I'll say there is a crisis at one border crossing, if you admit January 6th was a violent insurrection and an attempted coup d'etat.

Deal?

If no deal, . . .

. . . I'll call it

"Completely "peaceful chaos."" Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

don't forget "The Summer of Love".

Deal?
don't forget "The Summer of Love".

Deal? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

That was an immediate, long-sustained reaction. I'm afraid I can't make that deal. The former two chaotic scenes were born out of years of discontent. One violent, the other just assertive.

2020 was the proverbial straw. If you agree to the violent insurrection, I'll agree to the border crisis.

Still waiting on Jackie to chime in. Unless this was just a quick bitchy hit and run rant.

Nice photos of one side of the capital. What about the other side? I have seen an insurrection in Egypt and the lead up to violence in Pakistan. January 6th was neither.

It's sad when people can't think for themselves and can't get off script.
To me it just looks like some peaceful people out for a stroll. That's a long way from the riot on j6 by the mega trumpy supporters "they don't look so good"
I didn't see a lot of fat people on a stroll but holy smoke look at the rioters filming themselves committing felonies. Trumpy should have added "they don't look so smart"...because they're fucking mega morons that are way to easy to make fun of. You know like Howard always made fun of little Donny and the little Donny ego was clueless.
To me it just looks like some peaceful people out for a stroll. That's a long way from the riot on j6 by the mega trumpy supporters "they don't look so good"
I didn't see a lot of fat people on a stroll but holy smoke look at the rioters filming themselves committing felonies. Trumpy should have added "they don't look so smart"...because they're fucking mega morons that are way to easy to make fun of. You know like Howard always made fun of little Donny and the little Donny ego was clueless.
Originally Posted by Tsmokies

They aren't illegals, just ask Detrumpus. It's a border dispute, Texas belongs to Mexico...illegally annexed by the US. The same argument could be made for his home state of Florida, and many others that post-date the the timeline DJT's favorite teabag giver makes about re-establishing the Russian empire of the 1600s.