Oilfieldace sums up Stephen Colbert

Liberal DICKHEAD
Just because someone is not a conservative, that doesn't make them a liberal. At least Colbert is funny.

The world would be a better place if everyone moved to the middle. The Universe always seeks equilibrium.
Just because someone is not a conservative, that doesn't make them a liberal. At least Colbert is funny.

The world would be a better place if everyone moved to the middle. The Universe always seeks equilibrium. Originally Posted by EdBeaver
No the liberal dickhead is not funny
some people think martin mull was funny, i never did

colbert is about that funny

and colbert has an obnoxiousness martin mull never had

The world would be a better place if everyone moved to the middle. The Universe always seeks equilibrium. Originally Posted by EdBeaver

Without the extremes, there is no equilibrium. Why would anyone want to be a middle of the flock sheep. No sheep on the extremes. Just GOATs.

No the liberal dickhead is not funny Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Just because he doesn't dumb it down for you, doesn't mean he isn't funny.

Everyone is above average
Everyone is above average Originally Posted by VitaMan
At Lake Wobegon, the children are above average
some people think martin mull was funny, i never did

colbert is about that funny

and colbert has an obnoxiousness martin mull never had Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I remember the very first joke I heard MM say. Made up as a 1800s army soldier who looked rode hard and hung up wet. Said "I just rode 200 miles. Boy, are my horses' balls swollen!" Been laughing since.
No the liberal dickhead is not funny Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Borrowing from Abe, not all of the people are funny all of the time.

But a few of your repub buddies admire the same things ol' Stephen admires. And he also makes fun of both parties. But I have to say Seth Meyers stills pulls the Joey falling up the stairs video out frequently.
The extremes is where the sheep are. They can’t think for themselves and they just repeat what they hear from their “team leaders”.
At Lake Wobegon, the children are above average Originally Posted by Precious_b

if you say so ... Garrison Keillor

The extremes is where the sheep are. They can’t think for themselves and they just repeat what they hear from their “team leaders”. Originally Posted by EdBeaver

you mean .. Democrats?

bahahaahhahaaa
Some artificial intelligence will need to be below average.
if you say so ... Garrison Keillor

you mean .. Democrats?

bahahaahhahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Putting words in other people's mouths ? That is a step beyond "if you say so". Then you are saying it. You must include "if I say so".

Try it again, or it can be fixed for you. Correctly done it will read:

"If I say so, you mean...Democrats ?"

Then posters can reply "if you say so".
Putting words in other people's mouths ? That is a step beyond "if you say so". Then you are saying it. You must include "if I say so".

Try it again, or it can be fixed for you. Correctly done it will read:

"If I say so, you mean...Democrats ?"

Then posters can reply "if you say so". Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so .. Garrison Keillor

Red Skelton was funny, Carson, Leno nd many others, dare I forget Redd Foxx , he got every ethnicity in the audience . I didn’t find him to be offensive, just funny, pretty sure he was a liberal but his act didn’t lean one way or the other, i didn’t want his opinion on world matters, I was there for his comic genius