URL / Website: -
City: Converse
State: Texas
Address: 8316 fm78
Activities: L3 massage, cbj, mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown/black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Candi is a bout 5’1 105 pounds. She has a pretty face, small boobs but a smallish but nice firm ass.
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: I think i seen one review for this place so i was debating to stop in but its close by so i gave it a chance and was not disappointed. I walk in and was greated by Candi who was an attractive women in her 40s. I opted for 30 min and paid the .5 door fee. She leads me to a nice clean room and tells she to get ready while she goes and gets change. She comes in wearing a dress and starts with a nice massage. She was ok with SE she has a nice firm ass. After a few minutes she gets on my back and starts using her bodyweight and why she is doing that she is making sure when she moves one of my legs is between hers while she gently rubs on them. She goes for a while and on the flip she ask what i want and i told her l3z we negotiated but she is firm on .15. She started with a cbj which wasnt to good it was teethy. I had her stop and put her on her back and went to work. She was tight and into it, she was moaning and talking dirty. After a few minutes i went to do k9 but half way on the turn i had her stop and was going hard while she was laying on her side. She was all for it taking it like a champ, moaning and saying she wants to come. After 3 minutes of her being on her side i busted a huge load in the glove. Got cleaned up and was on my way.
It was supposed to be x2. The second time i seen candy it was like a roller coaster. She was like a rolling coaster the way she was changing positions when she was on top. She took it every way.