AMP Stings???

From time to time I read about an AMP sting and see a list of 20-40 mugshots of Johns arrested. But when I visit an AMP there is rarely 1 or 2 other people in the shop. I can’t imagine LE rushing in every hour and busting those there – how boorish! How does LE connect those people to activities in the rooms?
I have never heard of ANY John arrested in a Dallas AMP sting.. I have seen some Owners and Mamasan pics plastered in mugshots.

other than Kraftonian secret vids, or Johns admitting they sinned, there is now way to catch a John in unlawful AMP activity
I read one article (from a Houston paper) that quoted a city prosecutor saying that “intent” was equal evidence for solicitation as it would be if you overtly solicited. He gave the example of – if you repeatedly go to a massage parlor known for prostitution, had sex and tip the masseuse; even though you did not go through the ritual of the menu/price conversation you are still guilty of solicitation because it was your intent to pay/receive a sexual service.

I also read an article describing a sting operation as police surveilling an AMP and witness someone leaving the business. They would then radio a police car a block or two away to stop the car for a ticky-tack traffic violation to confirm the identity of the person that just left the business. (This is what happen to Robert Kraft and others during that particular spa-sting.)

The larger question that I’m trying to ask is; after seeing AMP Sting stories in various local newspapers where a collection of names and mugshot of 20-30 Johns are displayed for public ridicule, is it SOP for an AMP sting operation to just collect the names of people who leaves an AMP for the duration of the surveillance (say a month), then roundup them all at a later date for arrest/processing? For this kind of operations, is there a statue of limitation between collecting names and the arrest? For this kind of operation, is the “intent” definition above enough for an arrest?
"officer, I went there for a massage. end of story.
is it SOP for an AMP sting operation to just collect the names of people who leaves an AMP for the duration of the surveillance (say a month), then roundup them all at a later date for arrest/processing? For this kind of operations, is there a statue of limitation between collecting names and the arrest? For this kind of operation, is the “intent” definition above enough for an arrest? Originally Posted by JonahWhale
I'm guessing, since that kind of sting doesn't happen locally.. if they post names and pics of Johns, they were arrested, and released on bail or their own recognizance. maybe just ticketed and ordered to appear later (that is still "arrested"). maybe a 2 year statue of limitation, not less, probably. I would say the "intent" definition is Horseshit. no way could that stick.. the "manifestation of prostitution" laws are widely seen as nonsense, for the same reason.
I went for a massage ( and the woman started to ----) I did want that I'm a victim hear officer ?
"Am I being detained?". And STFU. And record the interaction if possible. This applies to any police interaction, BTW!
My back was hurting after some yard work. I feel much better now.

As for intent, I'm never sure what I'll get in an AMP.