Text app

Is the text app traceable at all?
If you have google anything on your phone, it can probably be traced back to you. If someone is good they can get a lot of stuff on your phone. But how likely is it that those kind of resources will decrypt your info if you got caught?

Fyi, I deleted my texting ap and reinstalled it. The ap recognized me and assigned the same number but all texts were deleted. Either the phone or website stored at least some data after I deleted the ap.
Did you go into Google and delete the app from your library??

But guess my real question is can anyone trace back from a text app number to my real number?
If you use a Google or Facebook anything, everything on your mobile device is captured and recorded. If you were to read the 800+ paragraph "User's Agreement", there's language that the mobile device is property of Google, and all software, messaging, images and video on the device are intellectual property of Google.

And Homeland Security awarded Google a 5 billion dollar contract to use AI and do facial recognition scanning in real time on every Google device....
[QUOTE/]

And Homeland Security awarded Google a 5 billion dollar contract to use AI and do facial recognition scanning in real time on every Google device....[/QUOTE]

More reason to have a hobby phone.
+1 ^^^^^^ What he said!
Wow this is nuts!
No, it's the Patriot Act, circa post 9/11. Only 4 members of Congress actually read it. And they all voted against it.
Well yes, EVERYTHING IS TRACKED
Well yes, EVERYTHING IS TRACKED Originally Posted by rexdutchman

^^^^^^ What he said.
React is currently the best framework for mobile and web development. It's fast and lightweight compared to Angular and it's native counterpart js cross-platform is a growing framework, with which you can create high performance native apps. So you should definitely go for React.
I use textplus. I should get and another flip phone from ATT
I always turn to Link Removed when I need to develop special software or a website. This team offers a large number of IT development services, including outsourcing, software development for various industries, and web development. The work is quality and I am very satisfied.