Looking for another bisexual provider to play with at my Irving house location

Hello I can send more face pictures through and more info from a p.m. message on here.
I'm looking for somebody reliable and ready to have fun. We can meet first and go from there if we have chemistry. prefer drug free or just don't do it around me. I'm just looking for a pretty girl to have some fun with and make money with. I have a lot of calls inquiring about it but no one who is bi that I play with. My house and myself are always clean and I will expect the same from another provider. Come drama-free and pimp free please. Have a good day ladies.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 4fc5f8f05b6d8be5c0c53d2c46f43ec5.jpg (23.8 KB, 538 views)
Post in your Dallas forum! If that pic is for real I can’t believe you would not have a dozen or more willing and delicious looking candidates to consider!
Well that looks like fun. I’m up to travel myself but I definitely lean more into pandering to the female than the male in circumstances like that. But I’ve been told by a few hobbyist that most providers don’t find the right balance off attention between the two. They say they want more girl on girl EVEN THOUGH most doubles focal point ends up being the male. I’ve gotten mixed responses however, the long short of it ... pm me if it’s something you’d be interest in looking deeper into.