What's the point of...

ECCIE listing a provider's account as "Age Verified" when the age is hidden from the profile? That seems to me like throwing water on a grease fire.
ECCIE listing a provider's account as "Age Verified" when the age is hidden from the profile? That seems to me like throwing water on a grease fire. Originally Posted by Pangolier
huh? how is that like water on a grease fire?

it's nobody's business how old the provider is, unless she wants to reveal it, and as long as she is 18+
If a provider lists her age, look at the photos for verification. Then look again. Then read the reviews for more verification. I'm especially suspicious if they list any age ending in a "9".

I don't think its "nobody's business how old the provider is" it is part of the product you are buying.
huh? how is that like water on a grease fire?

it's nobody's business how old the provider is, unless she wants to reveal it, and as long as she is 18+ Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Rather sure that the ‘age verified’ deal is all about saying the lady is 18 YO, at least, and is certified as such! aka: she’s legal!
I though Eccie is using 21 as the cutoff which is in line with industry standards nowadays.
If it weeds out the underaged, why not? It's more for the site owners protection than ours anyway. So who cares?

Even so. Wouldn't it be nice if we got to know how old the mature ones are, before we decide to book with one who might represent themselves as younger by a huge margin? That's the kind of age verification I can get behind.
I though Eccie is using 21 as the cutoff which is in line with industry standards nowadays. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
it is 21. I simply made the point that if she is at least 18, that is all that should matter to us.

Wouldn't it be nice if we got to know how old the mature ones are, before we decide to book with one who might represent themselves as younger by a huge margin? That's the kind of age verification I can get behind. Originally Posted by hotrix1
you can always ask the ladies.. if you don't get the answer you like, or don't believe what they say, don't book. we don't need ECCIE to be the age police and hold our hand through the process.
Age is just a number. As long as the picture are accurate, than I am fine with no age listed.

For us hobbiests that means instead of being a lapdog we need to stay with the facts about the accuracy of the session.
Age is just a number. As long as the picture are accurate, than I am fine with no age listed.

For us hobbiests that means instead of being a lapdog we need to stay with the facts about the accuracy of the session. Originally Posted by Fizley
Age just a number? So is 20 years in prison if the number is under 18. I am not ok in the least with her age being unlisted in the ad! Want it listed and to be accurate!
ECCIE listing a provider's account as "Age Verified" when the age is hidden from the profile? That seems to me like throwing water on a grease fire. Originally Posted by Pangolier
Can't answer about the provider hiding her age.

The "Age Verified" is just a usergroup that Eccie uses that lets us quickly see that the provider has completed the required age verification portion of the process in becoming an Upgraded Female Account holder.
Age just a number? So is 20 years in prison if the number is under 18. I am not ok in the least with her age being unlisted in the ad! Want it listed and to be accurate! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Isn't that what the "Age Verified" designation is telling you? That she's at least 21, verified by ECCIE. It's your choice to believe them, just as much as you believe the age listed in her ad.
Can't answer about the provider hiding her age.

The "Age Verified" is just a usergroup that Eccie uses that lets us quickly see that the provider has completed the required age verification portion of the process in becoming an Upgraded Female Account holder. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Yeah, but dj, can't the more mature providers be required to post an age to be verified to be within say 5yrs. of their actual age? So that their profiles in here wouldn't be intentionally misleading to us gents.
I mean seriously, some have exceeded the expiration date by more than 10yrs. and still haven't updated their profiles. Some kind of "truth in advertising", you know.
Eccie doesn't require any members to publicly post/advertise their age. The only requirement is for new providers to submit proof of their age to meet the 21 year old minimum requirement.

If we start requiring the mature providers to post their age within 5 years, they are going to ask Eccie to require the guys to accurately post their weight within 10 lbs...
Age weather listed or not doesn’t give you an accurate number necessarily so it shouldn’t matter. ECCIE verifies the woman is 21 and legally be accountable for her own actions. I agree that the showcase should show accurate photos. Most of the time us providers don’t even get a photo let alone an age or weight lol it’s supposed to be a fun experience if you see the provider and they are not up to your standards thank them for their time and leave.
Age weather listed or not doesn’t give you an accurate number necessarily so it shouldn’t matter. ECCIE verifies the woman is 21 and legally be accountable for her own actions. I agree that the showcase should show accurate photos. Most of the time us providers don’t even get a photo let alone an age or weight lol it’s supposed to be a fun experience if you see the provider and they are not up to your standards thank them for their time and leave. Originally Posted by Tasha Splash

I've never known one who would tolerate that, even if done so as politely as possible. Especially if you paid for the room? Why would a provider waste time and money, then choose not to retaliate? But then, misrepresenting one's appearance is asking for just that kind of problem. I would expect a blacklist to be sent out to other providers at minimum.