Trump setting donation records in the state of Washington!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Say it ain’t so!!!! In a deep blue state Trump has 3x more donors than Sanders! More money too. Oh, but he’s 28pts below water in his approval rating there. But the polls are always right! I’m not saying Trump will win there, but enthusiasm for Trump is growing in the state of Washington.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-hiding/?amp=1

Don’t fret lefties. Speedy will chime in and make sense of this madness.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Robert Tilton used to get many donations too...

Originally Posted by matchingmole
Nice try. It’s clear you’re out of bullets. But you’re against bullets anyway. Trump leads the top 6 Democrats COMBINED.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Only in the fantasy world of Trumptardistan
Only in the fantasy world of Trumptardistan Originally Posted by matchingmole
It’s a fact, unless you’re a libtard. According to Biden, you don’t believe in facts.
Nice try. It’s clear you’re out of bullets. But you’re against bullets anyway. Trump leads the top 6 Democrats COMBINED.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino

I have nothing against bullets, per se....unless they are traveling at a high velocity in my general direction.
Are you back from the IHOP meet and greet already??
The correlational between the left and total nonsense...you are just another link in that chain.

that guy could put on a show. I used to laugh my ass off when he would climb onto the table covered with "donations" and start speaking if "tongues", then interpret what he said......."Send more".
that guy could put on a show. I used to laugh my ass off when he would climb onto the table covered with "donations" and start speaking if "tongues", then interpret what he said......."Send more". Originally Posted by Jackie S
He was a trip...like that cigar chomping TV hunkerer who always showed off his horses that were paid for by his gullible followers

WTF...

WTF...

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
RT getting ready to go to Puerto Rico
OMG!!! Say it ain’t so!!!! In a deep blue state Trump has 3x more donors than Sanders! More money too. Oh, but he’s 28pts below water in his approval rating there. But the polls are always right! I’m not saying Trump will win there, but enthusiasm for Trump is growing in the state of Washington.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-hiding/?amp=1

Don’t fret lefties. Speedy will chime in and make sense of this madness.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Very easy to make sense out of it.

There is one nominee on the Republican side.

There are 20+ nominees on the Democratic side. Most people are waiting to see who rises to the top before donating. In the past 2 weeks I have gotten letters from Donald Trump, Melania Trump, and the RNC asking for donations. None from any of the candidates on the Democratic side. They are battling each other and not Donald Trump at this point in time. In 2Q 2019, the Democratic contenders in total raised more money than Trump.
When the number of Democratic contenders shrinks to a handful, I'll bet you will see them approaching Trump's donation figures.
The Melania Trump one is really RNC...with a weird signature resembling Trump's...Those poor weasels..can't even raise money without their innate skeeviness shining through
Very easy to make sense out of it.

There is one nominee on the Republican side.

There are 20+ nominees on the Democratic side. Most people are waiting to see who rises to the top before donating. In the past 2 weeks I have gotten letters from Donald Trump, Melania Trump, and the RNC asking for donations. None from any of the candidates on the Democratic side. They are battling each other and not Donald Trump at this point in time. In 2Q 2019, the Democratic contenders in total raised more money than Trump.
When the number of Democratic contenders shrinks to a handful, I'll bet you will see them approaching Trump's donation figures. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Trump tops the top six COMBINED. That’s impressive for a Republican in a deep blue state. And donations to a particular democratic candidate doesn’t mean they will send money to a different candidate if their candidate drops out. But nice try Seedy, but your simplistic explanation doesn’t hold water.
McDonald's sells at lot of burgers