Houston Human Trafficking Sting

https://www.fox26houston.com/amp/hom...mpression=true

Posted:Aug 17, 2019 06:27 PM CDT

HOUSTON (FOX 26) - 64 people have been arrested in connection to a human trafficking sting in Fort Bend County, including a law enforcement officer.

"Operation Freedom" lasted for three weeks in July.

Officers were able to rescue at least two adults and five juveniles from sex trafficking. Numerous charges have been filed, including promoting prostitution.

Stay Safe Everyone!
Glad they sut it down . . . .but what about the rest? I mean, 64 arrests but only rescued 7 trafficked women?
It just means that out of all those people they could tell that seven women were being forced. The rest were by choice
I dont mean to change the subject to much but it does kind of apply as well. What are the thoughts on the new prostitution law that goes into effect tomorrow in texas? Hows is this going to affect the board with the possibility of stupid people? Will 1 stupid persons bad choices affect everyone? Just asking questions for a friend
Umm .. .What?
I read the new law, It looks deliberately vague and not understandable. promoting 5 of more Persons?? Why 5, why not one or 10??
Glad they sut it down . . . .but what about the rest? I mean, 64 arrests but only rescued 7 trafficked women? Originally Posted by ICU 812
It's 5 juveniles. What a creep. You sound like arresting 64 people to free 5 underaged women isn't enough. You must be on some Jeffery Epstein shit
It's 5 juveniles. What a creep. You sound like arresting 64 people to free 5 underaged women isn't enough. You must be on some Jeffery Epstein shit Originally Posted by Chalkster
creepy that this is your first post after lurking for 22 months
creepy that this is your first post after lurking for 22 months Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Well, mostly garbage girls, so I came in here to see what was going on.

I guess I've found another pedophile who likes young girls in captivity
I have been lurking for 7 years