A Democratic "All-in" Texas Strategy.. Why Not ?

Limbaugh said the Dems win Texas, it's all over.. and it is. why not blanket the State, advertise, go all out to take Texas? Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, etc.., who cares?

Texas is in the early Super Tuesday battle. why aren't the Democrats here? fuck Iowa and New Hampshire.. you can finish 6th there, but win Texas, and you have a commanding Delegate lead.

of course, that assumes Texas is winnable in 2020.. is it?

I think it is, if the Democrats fight for it, and show that they care to win it. not that it will be easy, but the Election itself isn't easy. you got New York, you got California. why cede the middle?
I think Texas is a decade away from going blue maybe longer. But why shouldn’t Trump spend money in California. If nothing else than show people what a disaster it is. But then again, more businesses and people will leave Cali and move to Texas..
Gov. Abbott KICKED ASS!!
MAW Richards SUCKED!!

No blue wave here.
Gov. Abbott KICKED ASS!!
MAW Richards SUCKED!!

No blue wave here. Originally Posted by bb1961
MAW Richards? you mean Ann Richards? you have to reach back 25 years to make a "no Blue wave" point?

why did Beto do so well against Cruz?
MAW Richards? you mean Ann Richards? you have to reach back 25 years to make a "no Blue wave" point?

why did Beto do so well against Cruz? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Was Cruz vilified by the media and BATO cherished...that does help, as if you didn't know.
MAW Richards was the last Democrap Governor in Texas...THAT"S WHY CHANG.
Thanks for making my point of 25 yrs. since that leftwing BITCH!!
  • Tiny
  • 08-20-2019, 04:36 PM
Here's how the top three Democrat nominees poll against Trump in Texas,

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6818.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ders-6819.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...rren-6821.html

Biden +3
Sanders -0.5
Warren -2.5
Was Cruz vilified by the media and BATO cherished...that does help, as if you didn't know.
MAW Richards was the last Democrap Governor in Texas...THAT"S WHY CHANG.
Thanks for making my point of 25 yrs. since that leftwing BITCH!! Originally Posted by bb1961
why do you spell my name wrong? do you not see how childish that is?

I know (everyone does) that Texas has been Red for a long time. but things change.

the Media will continue to vilify in 2020, so why are you sure Texas stays Red? Texas ushered in some Democrats in 2016, more than was seen in many years. all the major cities are run by Democrats, save Fort Worth, which is not exactly republican either.
Tump even vilified Cruz
why do you spell my name wrong? do you not see how childish that is?

I know (everyone does) that Texas has been Red for a long time. but things change.

the Media will continue to vilify in 2020, so why are you sure Texas stays Red? Texas ushered in some Democrats in 2016, more than was seen in many years. all the major cities are run by Democrats, save Fort Worth, which is not exactly republican either. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Who is the head of the state...and what kind of ass whipping did he administer even with the media all campaigning against him.
Tump even vilified Cruz Originally Posted by matchingmole
He didn't campaign against Cruz for senator.
He didn't campaign against Cruz for senator. Originally Posted by bb1961
He vilified Cruz in 2016.....sooner or later he vilifies everyone

why did Beto do so well against Cruz? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Because it’s been that long since Texas voted for a Democratic Governor. DUH!

There are 2 Republican Senators.

Governor and Senate seats are statewide seats. It’s a good indicator of where the state is politically.

Beto lost, period.

Cornyn will win.

Are you still on your monthly and ignoring me??
Limbaugh said the Dems win Texas, it's all over.. and it is. why not blanket the State, advertise, go all out to take Texas? Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, etc.., who cares?

Texas is in the early Super Tuesday battle. why aren't the Democrats here? fuck Iowa and New Hampshire.. you can finish 6th there, but win Texas, and you have a commanding Delegate lead.

of course, that assumes Texas is winnable in 2020.. is it?

I think it is, if the Democrats fight for it, and show that they care to win it. not that it will be easy, but the Election itself isn't easy. you got New York, you got California. why cede the middle? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+1
He vilified Cruz in 2016.....sooner or later he vilifies everyone Originally Posted by matchingmole

you can't be that simple minded can you? it's called politics. right now the Democrats are ripping themselves apart for the right to be crushed by Trump.

so you think the Democrats should all hold hands and sing songs? they are going to do whatever it takes, call themselves everything they can think of, true or not to get the nomination. So Trump attacked Cruz. so what? when it was all over and done, guess who came to Texas to hold a rally for Cruz? Trump.

look at Romney. he sought Trump's endorsement in 2012 then railed against him in 2016. Then kissed his papal ring after Trump won. Trump probably never really considered Romney for Sec. of State. he just likes to humiliate assholes who are two-faced.
you can't be that simple minded can you? it's called politics. right now the Democrats are ripping themselves apart for the right to be crushed by Trump.

so you think the Democrats should all hold hands and sing songs? they are going to do whatever it takes, call themselves everything they can think of, true or not to get the nomination. So Trump attacked Cruz. so what? when it was all over and done, guess who came to Texas to hold a rally for Cruz? Trump.

look at Romney. he sought Trump's endorsement in 2012 then railed against him in 2016. Then kissed his papal ring after Trump won. Trump probably never really considered Romney for Sec. of State. he just likes to humiliate assholes who are two-faced. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Exactly, they are killing each other in the debates. Look at Harris snipping at Biden, now she's tanking after a minor uptick.

And Beto, the Texas prodigal son is where in the national scene?