Elections DO Have Consiquences

I am getting the really bad feeling that we are back in 1938-'39.

And we got here pretty much the same way, through head in the sand denial and then appeasement.

I did not vote for Obama. I did not vote for Biden . . .did you? Are you now still self-righteous and proud of it?
2020 results were good consequences....no doubt about that. 4 years of Trump was bad enough
2020 results were good consequences....no doubt about that. 4 years of Trump was bad enough Originally Posted by earthlink

oh yeah? name one bad thing about Trump's presidency.

how bad is Biden's presidency? you like his open borders "policy"? you like 2 MILLION illegal bums being let in? you do know it's the president's responsibility to protect the nation and defend our borders right?

Biden is violating the law and above all the Constitution with every illegal bum he knowingly allows in the country. and you think this is "good"?

how bad is Biden's presidency? you like his open borders "policy"? you like 2 MILLION illegal bums being let in? you do know it's the president's responsibility to protect the nation and defend our borders right?

Biden is violating the law and above all the Constitution with every illegal bum he knowingly allows in the country. and you think this is "good"? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Waco, if you keep feeding the stray cats they will continue to shit in your flowerbeds.

Biden is violating the law and above all the Constitution with every illegal bum he knowingly allows in the country. and you think this is "good"? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Trump was president

Yeah
Waco, if you keep feeding the stray cats they will continue to shit in your flowerbeds. Originally Posted by Jackie S

even stray cats need to be spanked once in a while.
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2022, 12:44 PM
I am getting the really bad feeling that we are back in 1938-'39.

And we got here pretty much the same way, through head in the sand denial and then appeasement.

I did not vote for Obama. I did not vote for Biden . . .did you? Are you now still self-righteous and proud of it? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Never was proud or self righteous.

But both were better than the alternative imho

1938....really?
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2022, 12:47 PM

I would trade all our shitty Americans like yourself for one hard working Mexican but I doubt I could even get a Mexican jumping bean for you
I would trade all our shitty Americans like yourself for one hard working Mexican but I doubt I could even get a Mexican jumping bean for you Originally Posted by WTF
I'd rather trade the people, who solely subsist on the government teat, for immigrants, who still think America can be a place of true opportunity.
2020 results were good consequences....no doubt about that. 4 years of Trump was bad enough Originally Posted by earthlink
Name one truly good thing that has come out of the current mix of POTUS and Congress.

You objectively can't. If Trump was "bad", these last 15 months have been a dumpster fire, both domestically and internationally.
I would trade all our shitty Americans like yourself for one hard working Mexican but I doubt I could even get a Mexican jumping bean for you Originally Posted by WTF

if you say so professor tuffy
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2022, 01:45 PM
I'd rather trade the people, who solely subsist on the government teat, for immigrants, who still think America can be a place of true opportunity. Originally Posted by SecretE
I'd do that trade in a heart beat.

I'd throw in all the Reagan and Trump worshippers who turn a blind eye to cooperate welfare for a a bushel of fresh avocados!
You wouldn’t make it one second in the Latin world. You’re not man enough.

• WTF
  • 03-09-2022, 04:27 PM
You wouldn’t make it one second in the Latin world. You’re not man enough.

Originally Posted by bambino
Your lipstick is smudged bambi
Your lipstick is smudged bambi Originally Posted by WTF
How would you know?