Oil traded in Yuan???

• WTF
  • 03-16-2022, 05:41 AM
This is wtf happens when people that should know better think tax cuts always mean increased tax revenue

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-G...Oil-Sales.html

"Saudi Arabia is in active talks with Beijing to price some of its oil sales to China in yuan," a move that could cripple not only the petrodollar’s dominance of the global petroleum market - something which Zoltan Pozsar predicted in his last note - and mark another shift by the world’s top crude exporter toward Asia, but also a move aimed squarely at the heart of the US financial system which has taken advantage of the dollar's reserve status by printing as many dollars as needed to fund government spending for the past decade
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-G...Oil-Sales.html Originally Posted by WTF
It’s called the Yuan Professor Poofter!!!!!

The Professor doesn’t know the difference!!!!!!!

Say goodbye to the Petro dollar.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/saudi-..._campaign=test

BAHAHAHAHA
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2022, 06:04 AM
Professor Poofter!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Poofter?? Aren't you and Why Yes I Am. the posters in this forum that have reviewed yourselves getting fucked in the ass?

Maybe you two can get together with lustylady for a threesome.
Poofter?? Aren't you and Why Yes I Am. the posters in this forum that have reviewed yourselves getting fucked in the ass?

Maybe you two can get together with lustylady for a threesome. Originally Posted by WTF
You’re an imbecile Professor Poofter. The Yen is Japans currency!!!!!!!!! You edited the title. You can thank me later!!!!!!

Psst, Professor Poofter, read all my reviews AGAIN. None of my reviews state what you’ve claimed. Despite being tenaciously stupid, you’re an incredible liar too!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2022, 06:39 AM
You’re an imbecile Professor Poofter. The Yen is Japans currency!!!!!!!!! You edited the title. You can thank me later!!!!!!

Psst, Professor Poofter, read all my reviews AGAIN. None of my reviews state what you’ve claimed. Despite being tenaciously stupid, you’re an incredible liar too!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Listen....I never said you haven't deleted that review.

Good for you if you have.

If folks didn't know any better....they'd thought you liked getting your butthole fingered.

Were you getting PM's from Why_Yes_I_Am?
Listen....I never said you haven't deleted that review.

Good for you if you have.

If folks didn't know any better....they'd thought you liked getting your butthole fingered.

Were you getting PM's from Why_Yes_I_Am? Originally Posted by WTF
I never said I deleted it. She stuck her tongue in my ass!!!!! You edited your thread title. You said YEN before I busted you you!!! Now quit high jacking your own thread Professor Poofter.

Oh no, our fake Rothschild money is falling out of favor with the rest of the world?

Are we gonna have to go back to the Gold Standard?

That would be a real shame.

No, stop, don't . . . 😐

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/79602
Old news.
Most long term contracts between non-US outfits are in the local currency last couple yrs. Except for US outfits, and day traders, funds are already skipping around the US financial system. Same happening for other commodities also.
Old news.
Most long term contracts between non-US outfits are in the local currency last couple yrs. Except for US outfits, and day traders, funds are already skipping around the US financial system. Same happening for other commodities also. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Old news? How? If the Saudis start accepting the Yuan, that’ll be a first. You can bet there’s some nervous people in the House of Rothchilds.

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/66873

NEW - Russia, India explore opening alternative payment channels and the possibility of using the Chinese #Yuan as reference currency amid sanctions.

https://www.livemint.com/politics/po...371750761.html

@discl
Why did PUTIN ARREST his own FSB intelligence branch (MSM is not telling the TRUTH/nor Alex Jones who have millions invested in Russia)....

PUTIN not only arrested his own FSB INTELLIGENCE HEAD ..> but also several other GENERALS> Bankers> corporation executives and government officials in a large 2 week OPERATIONS< The ARRESTs and current SANCTIONS ON [ DS] ARE CONNECTED

THATS THE REASON RUSSIA HIT BIDEN. BLICKEN , Hillary Clinton, the former Democratic presidential nominee, as well as Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo and national security adviser Jake Sullivan ( these are they only names MSM shared.... The list longer with several U.S. corporations and industries CEOs )///...

*When PUTIN did mass Arrests in Russia (current) and SACTIONED top [ DS] U.S. Officials... He closed OFF their BANKING ACCOUNTS connected to subsidiary investors/ bankers/money laundering ops/ ( the payments the FSB was taking from the U.S. world deep state )//
>PUTIN HAS NOW TAKEN FULL CONTROL OF THEIR ASSETS/MONEY IN RUSSIA AND MARKETS CONNECTED TO UKRAINE, MIDDLE EAST<

THE SANCTIONS PUTIN IMPOSED IS > SEIZING < ALL BANK ACCOUNTS CONNECTED TO DEEP STATE BIDENS/HUNTER BIDEN/ CLINTONS/OBAMA/SOROS /subsidiary companies and ghost investment holdings through RUSSIA.....//) The FSB and many organization in RUSSIA were still being payed by the DEEP STATE
///>>> Attempted COUP FAILED<

PUTIN NOW HOLDS TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS/EUROS CONNECTED TO EUROPE> ALFA. BILLIONSAIRS BANK AND DEUTCHE BANK> CONNECTED TO SWITZERLAND BANKS....> THAT WERE FUNNELING MONEY THROUGH RUSSIA MARKETS AND COMPANIES for the BIDEN, HRC, Obama, UN. DAVOS groups ECT ECT ECT ECT ect.....>>>>>

!!!!!!!ASSETS SEIZED!!!!!!!!
__
Now you should began to understand the PLAN

SAUDI ARABIA ( BIN SALMAN) going GOLD Backing CHINA ( XI) RUSSIA( PUTIN) >>ALL who have broken off the CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM!! AND BEING BACKED BY INDIA ( MODI)<

(White HATS in CHINAs next move is also to put SANCTIONS on U.S. officials. Corporations companies and ceo's and SIEZE THEIR MONEY AND ASSETS....<
This_EVENT WILL come after the TAIWAN EVENT)////

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY U.S. UN. EU IS PUSHING SO HARD FOR FUNDING FOR UKRAINE.>>> THEY ARE STEALING MONEY FROM THEIR CITIZENS AND THE MONEY ISN'T REACHING UKRAINE<
___
TRUMP is smiling..... Watching the PLAN of the ALLIANCE unfold ��

You have more than you know
Trust the Plan
Well, if the international currency becomes the CHINESE yuan, then the dollar will become more unstable. Like a person whom the world finds out is overextended financially.
Maybe Poofter means different things in Pissburg than it does in the civilized world.

Seems like the Squad loves calling other people homosexuals.

Almost guarantees the Pissburg Squad meets in a closet.
Bam,

The Saudi's have been accepting payments in other than USD for years.

Btw, today the Riyal = 1.69 Yuan
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2022, 12:53 PM
Bam,

The Saudi's have been accepting payments in other than USD for years.

Btw, today the Riyal = 1.69 Yuan Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
You can't tell a Rothschilds conspiracy theorist anything factual about finance!
Actually if you read Bambi’s posts you’ll easily see that he lives a fact free life.