URL / Website: https://bestkeptsecretary.com/book, preferred411/P99820
City: Houston
State: -
Address: Near heights
Activities: convo, massage,bbbj, DATY, DATO,FIV, toys, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Black medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Attractive, slender, B cup, narrow waist, beautiful legs and ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review… I have communicated with her in the past, but never pulled the trigger. A lot of private information in the review that maybe didn’t need to be there…

Nice review! I have seen her ads for some time and finally reached out to her to see if we can schedule something.
Saw her few years ago, she’s a blast
Great review. I have been wanting to see her for some time now. Thanks for the review. Made me really want to quit putting it off and schedule with her.
Yeah, I’ve communicated with her a few times but never pulled the trigger. I need to get off the fence and schedule with her.
You may be right about the personal stuff, but she offered it up freely, and furthermore she bumped up an old thread in Co-Ed from 2016 that had some personal stuff there. So I think it will be OK. But good point, and I will be more thoughtful in that regard going forward.
she bumped up an old thread in Co-Ed from 2016 Originally Posted by GentlemanCaller
That turned out to be a genius marketing move.
That turned out to be a genius marketing move. Originally Posted by Johnnyblaze2015
You are right. She specifically asked if I would review her too. She only has one ad on p411, so she says. So she needs to get her name into greater circulation.
Nice review.
Just tell her upfront what your time boundaries are. I was free for a few hours, but frankly hardly expected to be there much past 1.5 hrs. Don't let the interview scare you away. Its really pretty easy to cut it short. She just likes to develop some understanding of what you like to optimize your session. Plus it makes her more comfortable as a part of her screening.
Nice review. Originally Posted by WangoTangodcmm