New John... help!

love the idea of the hobby, i just signed up... account wise... how can i counteract the newbie status? Girls dont want to play with newbies it seems... tips, ideas? what can i do?
  • jwj6o
  • 09-01-2017, 01:21 PM
if you get a p411 acount, that will help, but being a newbies is something you going have too go thru
  • jwj6o
  • 09-01-2017, 01:22 PM
look for newbie friendly providers also
that is some help so i appreciate it thanks m8
Welcome! As noted, "Search" is your friend. Go to the Independent Providers section of the KC Board, hit the "Search This Forum" button, and type in "Newbie Friendly." Go through the results and pick 4-5 that strike your fancy and send them a Private Message (PM) through their Showcase. (Always make initial contact via ECCIE PM, never by email or text, even after you're established.) Work with those ladies who respond on their screening. Some may have screening criteria that you're not comfortable with. If so, politely decline and move on. Remember, we're all here to have fun but safety and security will always be top priority. As you start to see ladies, be sure to ask them before you leave if you can use them as a reference. If you're clean, fun, and not a jerk, most will agree.

Good luck! Have fun and stay safe!
Great help for another newbie!
yes... get 'verified' by a newbie friendly (or two)... write a review... make the review detailed and content-filled so that you get 'premium access credit'... or just buy that...

PA will be very enlightening... look at my reviews (and others too) when you get PA

lurk for awhile and see how things are said and done - that's research too... avoid the trolls and jerks... there are many unfortunately and they are m/f

be safe and all the best
Try contacting some newbie chicks. They may be more sympathetic toward you.

+1 jwj
+1 Cover
Welcome aboard sweetie and have fun!