Young Beauty, Solt as Silk, Fair as Gold

Heyy there im K-; 25 years old 5'5 - 105lbs. Slim Beauty Soft as Silk, Diva with a Golden Shine. Dedicated to the fulfillment of your desires and anxiously await the opportunity unfold into your fantasy. forget eden; lets just enjoy it all and for that us in each other.
I play clean and will provide a safe friendly and absolutely comfortable environment imaginable. Take a bite out of the forbidden fruit.. Additionally: e.c.c.i.e. verified, ddf, easy going, discrete and respectful. Recent and accurate pics only. No bait and switch or catfish games. legitimacy guaranteed. Now Hosting at my private home in north Austin. All Safe Play- No exceptions Brief screening required. No Law Enforcement
{Sorry NO AA (Please)} dont ask..
Solo/couple Females OK.
are 100% real and def down. looking forward to hearing from ya.( text)
(903) 965-3666 qv--->hh--h--multiple hours you wont regret it
Welcome dear.
Welcome!
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay in these here parts.

Note that you need to get verified provider status asap otherwise your private message box limit is a whopping 50 total and will overflow way too soon.

If you plan to post photos here, the site may not always directly host images, so you may need a separate hosting site for your photos.

Make sure to read the "stickies" at forum tops; here's a sample start:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1098074

Stay safe out there, too!

When you get settled in, plan to visit IN PERSON with our Austin & San Antonio communities "socially." Especially if you enjoy pumpkin-related celebrations.

= = = = =

Always check my signature for calendar information not visible in mobile web version!
Welcome Eris335577!