Newbie, green as grass...

The title says it all, I'm a babe in the woods when it comes to the hobby. I was wondering if I would be better off being in the Dallas section or the North and East Texas section, as I live in the Sherman area?
The title says it all, I'm a babe in the woods when it comes to the hobby. I was wondering if I would be better off being in the Dallas section or the North and East Texas section, as I live in the Sherman area? Originally Posted by feetnstuff187
you're better off being in Dallas, personally, but you're better off advertising in the North and East section..

you're best off just moving from Sherman to Dallas.. Sherman has such an inferiority complex, it had to name the school Austin College
you're better off being in Dallas, personally, but you're better off advertising in the North and East section..

you're best off just moving from Sherman to Dallas.. Sherman has such an inferiority complex, it had to name the school Austin College Originally Posted by Chung Tran
ROFL! Guess I should have clarified, I'm not a provider I'm a dirty old man!
Ha! well, you've come to the right place then! dirty is not enough, though, we only accept dirty and sleazy in Dallas.. fuck the North and East sections, the only thing any old sleazeball got from reading those sections, is a desire to jack off at his computer.

fortunately, Plano and Richardson have plenty of ladies, you're about as close to them as I am!