TNTAngie APB

Does anyone know what happened to tntangie?
I'm pretty sure she's retired now. Haven't even heard of her being UTR in quite some time now....
I was just thinking i missed Kelly TNT her gal pal...
She got her college degree, and is working a RW job now, I believe.
I was wondering. Last I saw of her, she sent a farewell note on another site, and other accounts went inactive. I assumed she retired, as post above says.
RW job... she has retired.
Hola! Sorry I didn’t send a farewell before my hiatus but seeing my friends worry is kindness overload. I’m back around for a while. Still checking out the changes on here. Glad to be back!
Hola! Sorry I didn’t send a farewell before my hiatus but seeing my friends worry is kindness overload. I’m back around for a while. Still checking out the changes on here. Glad to be back! Originally Posted by tntangie
Welcum back!!

Now if we can just work on Reese's schedule we can reenact our fuckfest.
Welcome back!!! Glad to see you around here again (and hopefully in your bedroom soon!)
I was just about yo say i missed that beautiful amazon and then she popped up!!!
You missed the party where we erected a bronze sculpture of you in the Dallas Arts District.
You missed the party where we erected a bronze sculpture of you in the Dallas Arts District. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
It is so very nice to see so many familiar faces still around (and Ana, you hot woman, we still haven't had the chance to meet face to face).

Jon, we may need a date out on the town to see what's new. I've kinda been a shut in the past year and haven't done too much on the exciting from.

And yes, Reese's Pieces is a favorite.
  • Caleb
  • 07-15-2019, 04:31 PM
Welcome back! Always a pleasure to have pleasure with you.
  • IMN2U
  • 07-16-2019, 12:47 PM
Hi Angie... Invisible1 lives way utr. He says, "Squirting is real."
I want a beej from you before you officially retire.

One hour, nonstop...I don't care how much I cry or push you away.

Just keep going, unless I pass out. Even then, keep going a couple more minutes, just to make sure I'm not faking it.