reliable regular for outcalls

Since my Schenectady Sucker thread got closed, I am going to continue it here and be blunt about my point.

Honestly what I am looking for is advice on any reliable regulars who do outcalls. Do you know any? Serious talk now.

I complain I want a girlfriend. Honestly I am looking for the girlfriend experience with a provider who does outcalls to my apartment and is willing to allow me to drive her to and from her place. I feel that during that short time, just driving around with girl in my car and having her over, it helps me and I am satisfied. Hey we all are here to pay for sex and have our kinks and preferences, so if I want to pay for that, I am no different than any other monger.

Now I have in the past with many providers done outcalls to my apartment where I gave rides and had girl in my car holding hands, showing her off like my girlfriend. First girl to do so was Jada (a big reason why I "fell in love" with Jada as you all know. Jada was the very first girl I ever had in my car in my life and honestly I felt like I was 17 with my first girlfriend with Jada). Other providers I did outcalls to my apartment with included Jessica in Mont Pleasant, Schenectady Sucker, May in Schenectady, 4'11" Sexey Lexy from Arbor Hill, Riddle Girl in Waterford, Pregnant Lina in Schenectady and a few others. Now most of them are done and gone now (not my fault as some of you think, each of these girls did something to cause me not to want to see them anymore)

But now its become impossible to find new providers. STG is 90% scammers and no new girls join anymore. It really has become a dead place to find new providers. It seems like last year was the good ol days with me having all those girls I mentioned doing outcalls. Also there were many more providers around that you guys were reviewing and much better variety.

So honestly looking for new good providers with all of this and just if anyone knew of any.
Becareful who you refer, he BBFS and finishes inside sonif you want your regular provider to get his gunk becarefulnwhat you may get back in return. He doesn't play safe and openly admits it, just trying to keep the hobby Safe !!!
You have openly admitted you have stalked a provider when she pissed you off, so no, I don't have anybody that I dislike that much as to recommend them to you. I have been ripped off before, but even those providers would not get a referral.
Did someone ask for something?... I only see "Scoot" and "Decon"..lol..
You have openly admitted you have stalked a provider when she pissed you off, so no, I don't have anybody that I dislike that much as to recommend them to you. I have been ripped off before, but even those providers would not get a referral. Originally Posted by DeconKeys
I didnt stalk Schenectady Sucker. Other provider Jessica asked me to spy on her for information for family court for her ex boyfriend (see other thread)
And as for Jada, she stole $352 from me and then threatened me life, so my bad reviews on her are honest and truthful.

And as for you, you can go just go fuck yourself Decon. I dont care anymore. I dont care at this point if I get every disease out there and die young. My life is pathetic and as far I am concerned over. I am 34 and I wouldn't be surpised if I dont make it to 40. Between bbfs with providers and my poor diet of carbs, fast food/snack food and soda (I never eat veggies or healthy food) in which I am pre diabetes (and in the past was told I had high tricylcorides at age 23), I dont care anymore. I just will continue to destroy myself and then relief from this cruel and unfair life I was born into.

And yes I told you to go fuck yourself and I dont care if the moderator bans me. All of you guys here are mean assholes who dont understand me. You can all go fuck yourselves.
I permanently left the other site and will never return to this site after this account. I dont need these sites to find providers, I just hit up every girl who advertises on STG and take my chances.
Did someone ask for something?... I only see "Scoot" and "Decon"..lol.. Originally Posted by Mr.Random
I was offering all mongers who may or may not be aware of his fondness for spooging inside providers as a PSA .I'd rather not pass along any info to him and keep the providers healthy as possible ,so its up to you .take a look at his track record for ruining girls perception at times. Stay safe and cover up
Zay, you are definitely out there. Dude, come on.
Ok then let me at least express my feelings
In my previous thread, I obsess on Eli in handcuffs
That’s cuz it’s funny. For what Eli did to his ex girlfriend ***** , he deserves to be handcuffed behind his back with the cuffs digging into his wrists and tight. Also cuz if your handcuffed behind your back, how are you supposed to relax and be comfortable. What if your face itches, how are you supposed to scratch an itch. The police are mean and force handcuffs and immobilize your hands and don’t give you a choice
*** Edit The Dr

And I mentioned Eli in all men’s unit in jail. That’s an obsession of mine, separating males and females in jail. So guy gets arrested and in booking area large room, he is told to sit with the other males and don’t talk to the females on the other side of the room. He sees hot girl arrested on opposite side of room but is forbidden to talk to her. Then he is put in an all men’s cell block where he is forced to be with male inmates only and forbidden to have contact with females. I obsess over this

My reason for gender separation obsession stems back 20 years ago. When I was 13, I was at Ellis Hospital Adolescent Psych Unit (Ellis Hospital B3) where I got my first kiss with a girl. I feel the psych ward was a place to pick up girls and obsessed on wanting to go back. As a result, my mom and others threatened to instead send me to an all boys hospital to get around it. That made me angry and rebel and I began obsessing on gender separation. All boys hospital with all boys classroom, all boys cafeteria, all boys rec area, forbidden to talk to girls. I obsessed on that and carried it onto adulthood

Also angry cuz I wanted a girlfriend and sex back then and my mom and others stopped me. So i guess at age 14, your parents can prevent you from being a monger, cuz that’s what I went thru. And worst of all my mom tried to use the Christian approach
Wait until your wedding Night the Bible commands us to wait

That is a big source of my anger and why I partake in this hobby to rebel against that wait until your wedding night crap. I feel by mongering i am saying fuck you to that religious stuff. I really can’t stand this kid named Nick I grew up with who proudly waited until marriage. I mean this guy nick waited until his wedding for his first kiss and broadcast it on 20/20. He’s so pathetic, I bet he never even jerked off and waited until wedding night for his first orgasm.
Want to get a good laugh
Watch this
https://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/we...issed-18255508

The guy nick on the video is a retard, the kind of kid in highschool you would stuff in a locker and duct tape to the flag pole.
"where I got my first kiss with a girl. I feel the psych ward was a place to pick up girls and obsessed on wanting to go back"
mmmm try Skip The Games for your area
{staff edit-CK-- this is an adult site so nothing about a 14 year old is appropriate}
I mean, you’re sharing your life stories with us, may as well post a picture and your name. Dude!
I was offering all mongers who may or may not be aware of his fondness for spooging inside providers as a PSA .I'd rather not pass along any info to him and keep the providers healthy as possible ,so its up to you .take a look at his track record for ruining girls perception at times. Stay safe and cover up Originally Posted by Scoot642
Apparently you didn't get the joke... I meant it as if he's non-existent.. not even there. Ignore his nonsense.. stop feeding him with answers.. he's trying to turn this into a group therapy for himself!
I vote this thread gets closed.
Apparently you didn't get the joke... I meant it as if he's non-existent.. not even there. Ignore his nonsense.. stop feeding him with answers.. he's trying to turn this into a group therapy for himself! Originally Posted by Mr.Random
AGREED FOR SURE.
I vote this thread gets closed. Originally Posted by BugsySegal
Closed and banned perhaps?