Eros

Just wondering if Eros girls are legit? I want to pull the trigger, just don’t know much about the site. I know prices are higher, but if quality is there, is it worth it? Thanks
Eros is legit. Some of the lady are not. If they ask for a deposit I disregard them.
Yeah no way deposit the one I’m looking at just asked for a picture little hesitant but I think I’m OK with it. I’ll report on it either way it goes
Like others say, most girls legit but definitely scammers out there. Virtually all are travelling providers n a few are associated with agencies. And of course, not all pics are current. If you haven't used it. Tryst is similar to Eros girls, but seem to include more women who regularly do an upstate or northeast circuit tour, so might see more known providers who people know of or have reviewed
  • cap49
  • 06-25-2021, 12:18 PM
Eros is absolutely legit, I’ve met several young ladies on that site. You are correct that the price is higher however the service 9 times out of 10 is a million times better than STG
I pulled the trigger, went and spent time with Chrissy. All I can say is WOW. Review coming soon. Thanks for your input guys.
How long she going to be in area?
She looks gorgeous!
Don’t fall in love

How long she going to be in area?
She looks gorgeous! Originally Posted by OldGuy59
Leaving tomorrow. Not her in pictures, she’s hotter than pictures are.