Lillyana's schedule site down

Did she change sites or quit?
Other site said had a new scheduling website, might be linked there.
Lily cleaned up her site and changed the menu names. Still the same service and rates.
https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=13592701
Pimpin ain’t easy

Lily cleaned up her site and changed the menu names. Still the same service and rates.
https://app.acuityscheduling.com/sch...owner=13592701 Originally Posted by crazy2old
christ almost 500.00 for a 2 hour massage... granted its 4 hands.. but fuck if I spend 500 and since im only getting a fucking hand job it better be unlimited fucking hand jobs lol or I better be covered in gold fairy dust when I leave lol
you almost have to be. a repeat customer now to figure out that menu... im guessing aromatherapy is body to body for the price they charge... im hope they aren't just lighting candles and incests.. and what is hydrotherapy and what does that include....why the Disney cartoon pics some people might think they are real and say fuck look at those big eye freaks...maybe one of their boyfriends found out what they do so they reworded it too sound professional so they don't find out their jerking cocks all day. lol
She’s way overpriced. Bottom line.
If she went back to affordable prices, she’d be busy like she used to be.
Her model of economics really priced her right out of the market.
you almost have to be. a repeat customer now to figure out that menu... im guessing aromatherapy is body to body for the price they charge... im hope they aren't just lighting candles and incests.. and what is hydrotherapy and what does that include....why the Disney cartoon pics some people might think they are real and say fuck look at those big eye freaks...maybe one of their boyfriends found out what they do so they reworded it too sound professional so they don't find out their jerking cocks all day. lol Originally Posted by Funtimes44
How does one light an incest, exactly?
spell check got me smart ass lol
You got that right.
Look we get it. Lily is not cheap. Hell I am a Huge fan and many of her options are way out of my fun budget.
I hope you enjoy whatever level of service and price point makes you comfortable. Be safe.