Looking for good food and drinks

Visiting DFW/Dallas 9/5-9/10
Where can I grab some good local food and cocktails
Legacy West in Plano at the Dallas North Tollway and Legacy Drive
read her reviews.Everything covered.GPS girl with limited menu.
Addison Beltline rd west of the tollway
Your point lupegarland? Lol
On the off chance this is serious, or if I can provide education to other foodies:
Knox Henderson area also really dense with restaurants and bars, same with Greenville. Uptown is more of a bar scene.
For my money, the best combo of farm to table food and cocktails in town is either Whiskey Cake or Neighborhood Services, both have amazing cocktails and food. Any of Nick Badovinus' places generally have amazing cocktails and food, and he's got 3-4 concepts besides NHS.
Best "new opened lately in the last 1 year thing" anyone should go see is the Eataly in Northpark if you've never been to one anywhere else.
paris,
to help us help you find some "good food and cocktails" places (why not "great" ones?),
in what part of dfw will you be staying?
Hey hun, feel free to PM me if you ever want to link up for some coffee or to maybe freelance. I know some great places to grab a drink and meet some friendly faces!
Stay Safe
DFW is a very large metropolitan area. If you're genuinely seeking recomendations, providing an area where you're staying (if you know), preferences as to type of cusine, and budget are pretty much a minium to get useful information.
I hate it when Google is down
Lots of great events coming up in early sept. Uptown and Deep Ellum are great. Feel free to hit me up when in town if you’re looking for specific events to head out to. Cheers!
Addison area has good food and drink places. Upscale and variety
You're in luck. There's a special sale during that time on miniature kosher salami with a ranch dressing style finish.

Make an offer, samplings available curbside.