Kittyads

Are there a lot of valid prospects on kittyads? I've seen the site before, read some encounters (typically in other locations), and even viewed what appear to be valid ads. Just looking for something other than the "mainstream" girls of stg, and some talent a bit closer to me in VT.
There’s talent in VT?
Not much..mostly (when there is some) down Brattleboro and up in Burlington..both are closer (and generally safer) than the usual Albany/Troy alternatives. I've heard stories of how there were a good amount of options throughout VT (especially in the Rutland area), back in the Craigslist/backpage days..sadly, just before I joined the hobby. I have found providers in VT on some of the off sites (Cityx, EroticMonkey, ect...), but those all dried up.
Do the VT gals at least shave?
Warren - Are you talking about their chins or pussies ?
No legs and legs
Warren - Are you talking about their chins or pussies ? Originally Posted by DeconKeys

lmao
I was actually referring to their pits and legs.. my guess is they don’t lol
Yeah, they generally do. There are the occasional "crunchy girls", but they tend to have preferred pronouns, think a certain dementia patient is their savior, and like to hide in safe spaces...so I steer clear of them anyway.
C'mon man, lol