Question I Have Been Wanting to Ask

I've noticed that many providers after LFK or DFK go straight for the jugular (the penis). I've often wondered why some/most don't work the chest/nipple play. I will admit that my nipples are the keys to getting my little bitty junior going. But, I've only had two providers work them before going to the penis. I may be an anomaly, but it would save providers a good 5-10 minutes of getting the blood to flow on itty bitty. So, is there a reason most providers go straight to the bj? Do other hobbyist get excited by your nips being stimulated? I've always wondered about that....
If your into nipple play just let her know.

Its not unmanly or anything to get your nipples sucked. But I can't think of too many guys that focused on that in their review. And in the barber shop guys aren't talking to often about how he got his tits licked last night. Me personally, I like to receive passion marks on my neck myself since I'm single, but some providers aren't into that. But if I was just booking an hour Id consider that a waste of time. Foreplay is cool kissing down the chest and such. But most time I want to get right down to the main event. And I'm sure others do to. Most times I don't want to be teased.

But for me nipple play is sorta emasculating to me personally. Taking a tongue to my fart box from my S.O. was worse.......but I won't go into that. lol

I think you should be honest in what you seek though. I wonder what there responses will be....

"As long as your nipple is shaved I might....."
Women cant read your mind sweet cheeks, you might need to communicate to the ladies that you like it.
gimme, you are hilarious sometimes man... Thanks for response..

Chella, true. Think about what I asked.. I didn't have to ask ANY provider to give me a bj. It was automatic. Most guys who daty, usually start in the neck area and work their way down. I can't really think of a time where I went straight for vag...
wow Papa I am so in lust with you!!
During playtime,nipple play/tweaking is a MUST before going south!!
Most just wanna get done then, you know,time is money, and the less time it takes the more money they make.

Ill massage you one day, and hook those babies up to an electrode, and we will see how sensitive they really are LOL

gimme, you are hilarious sometimes man... Thanks for response..

Chella, true. Think about what I asked.. I didn't have to ask ANY provider to give me a bj. It was automatic. Most guys who daty, usually start in the neck area and work their way down. I can't really think of a time where I went straight for vag... Originally Posted by Bigpapa1
I slowly go from a kiss to the ears, to his neck and to his chest. I use my fingers at the same time, holding my lovers face, lightly running my nails down his arm. And while I'm either kissing his chest, or resting my head on his chest, run my fingers through the hair on his chest and I gently play with his nipples. If I get a reaction, a soft moan or twitch, I'll linger for a while.
Some men are extremely sensitive, to the point where they could easily orgasm from nipple play alone. But I'm greedy, I want a few myself!
+1 Chell-Bell. You teach that Self-Defense Class. May I teach Communications 101 *for Men?
So Lisa, by Communications 101 *for Men, you mean teach me how to tell you exactly what I want you to do? Like how to communicate whatever perverse thought pops into my mind at any given moment?
I like where this is going.
I got you spoiled BigPappa?
I agree, nipple play is a MUST before giving a bj! If you skip all that in between you take the fun out of it. I LOVE watching a man moan, squirm & "rise" as I lick, suck& kiss his nipples!
I got you spoiled BigPappa? Originally Posted by April Cox
Yes, you do!
I agree, nipple play is a MUST before giving a bj! If you skip all that in between you take the fun out of it. I LOVE watching a man moan, squirm & "rise" as I lick, suck& kiss his nipples! Originally Posted by BootyfulGia
Gia, you were one of the two I mentioned... Weird you and April commented back to back. It was you two....
I never go straight for the "penis" by the time I get there your gonna be begging me to put my lips on your "penis".
Gia, you were one of the two I mentioned... Weird you and April commented back to back. It was you two.... Originally Posted by Bigpapa1
Great minds think alike!