Leave it to Louisiana to keep a Sodimy Law....

Just another major F'up in out Louisiana politics!

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s.../post_558.html
I just looked at the list of the hypocrits that want to keep the law. Seriously a bunch of bullshit! People never seem to amaze me

Just another major F'up in out Louisiana politics!

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s.../post_558.html Originally Posted by LA Man
Don't get me started. Those assholes need to stay out of our bedrooms. They're just jealous because their wives won't "commit crimes against nature" on them.
Nope Lebowski, thats why you will more than likely find their names in hooker client lists lol
They are doing it to close forums like this.. p411..ter..exc...while we may be disgusted with men that would be with "YOUNG' girls..face it..they are here... I know ya think ya all "young manned up" but chick. THEY are not (nor you) a Madam.. nor I.. I would only reach to find such an industry as that. People who should respect and give knowledge... MEN distinguished and full of money and happiness... WHO ARE YOU DO VEAR THE MIND? OH YES.. and you are able ..I SEE.... I am sleeping through these people...xxoo annie
Yep Annie, and you know they are members of the forums they are trying to close down mamacita! Just a bunch of hypocrits is all they are!
VA did the same thing years ago--I remember Emily Couric (Katie's sister) who was a state Sen. from the Charlottesville area tried to repeal the sodomy law in VA before she died & her bill went down in flames. If the psycho (Republican) candidate for Gov. had won, he campaigned on bringing back prosecutions under it.
What is the point either way? The law is unconstitutional cannot be enforced.

With all the other problems facing the state.....they trot this out to get everyone's attention over here.....while who knows what they are doing since everyone is focused on this dog and pony show.

More smoke and mirrors to distract from the important things.

Since they are so focused on getting rid of old laws that they don't enforce...there are still laws about women drivers and tying pet alligators to fire hydrants.....maybe they can devote the whole session to getting rid of these unenforced laws? Since it is SO pressing.

No wonder our country is 17 trillion in debt with over 120 trillion in unfunded liabilities.
I agree... these laws are totally not enforceable anyways. Politics and "family values" always go hand in hand though! Just their way of drumming up support for their canidate and ignoring the "real" issues.
The irony is that the Supreme Court declared such laws unconstitutional, which means there is no way to enforce them, even if someone is charged by the police... The ADA will decline to prosecute. It basically comes down to politicians not wanting to be seen as "overturning" a law that ignorant Louisianians don't understand can't be enforced. It's about the same as the law against spitting watermelon seeds on sidewalks that's still on the books...
THIS IS THE FUCKING BULLSHIT I CANT STAND ON THIS BOARD. IT IS TOTALLY FALSE AND I PERSONALLY HAVE BEEN PROSECUTED FOR CRIME AGAINST NATURE (GRANTED I GOT AWAY BUT FUCK..YALL DONT HAVE THE FRIENDS AS I DID AS A KID) IT IS A FUCKING FELONY AND DONT FORGET THAT. 3 TIMES CAUGHT BJ IS A 3 TIME FELON. MEANING YOU AINT GETTING OUT..GRANTED THEY JUST WANT THE PIMP S AND DRUGS BUT DONT THINK THEY WONT USE AND TURN YA USING THAT EXACT FELONY....THERE ARE YOUR FACTS DISALINE...AND WHOEVER THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE... JESUS ITS LIKE P411 ON THIS FUCKING BOARD..STOP CANDY COATING. LIFE AINT A BOWL OF CHERRIES. THEY INVITE THEM IN...KINDA LIKE VAMPIRES..LOL GOTTA BE INVITED. XXOO ANNIE (I AM VERY SERIOUS )
We are referring to the sodomy law Annie. The sodomy law has been declared unconstitutional and cannot be enforced.

God love you, but whatever alternate reality you and your reading comprehension (not to mention your post) is in...I am lost. Only you are talking about the crime against nature.

I really wish there was a google translate function for Annie posts. I really want to know what she means about p411.

And vampires......?
OK...ITS ENFORCEABLE..LOL THAT STUPID THING I SAID ABOUT CRIMES AGAINST NATURE...WELL GO FIGURE ..ITS THAT SAME SILLY LAW. AS FAR AS P411 OR VAMPS..WELL BOTH WILL BITE YA IN THE ASS GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY... ANNIE