Condoms: I need advice...

Ok, I provide them. I provide 2 sizes.. Now here is my problem, If you are a guy who can only use 1 kind, is it my fault that the ones I provide won't do?

I was asked to give a partial refund... I said no. I offered the rest of the time to be used at a later date, and was told "no thanks"..

So who do you think is at fault here?

feedback appreciated...
what was wrong with the ones you had?
They were not the brand the guy uses... He can ONLY use one specific brand.. My thinking is he should have brought them with him...
If there's only ONE brand or kind he can use then he should have supplied his own or let you know ahead of time because that's really considered a special request......

What kind did he want? Just curious.....
yeah, totally on him. WTF? Only one brand and doesn't think to check ahead or bring his own?

That's his fault - you were kind to offer a make up session - that is the appropriate resolution - IMHO.

As for me - I leave selection to the expert I'm visiting.
^^^^^^ what he said
That's nuts. You were too nice, the dude was lucky you offered them at all! Personally, I prefer Crowns or 004s, so if I'm going to an incall, I bring my own. Should be obvious.
If there's only ONE brand or kind he can use then he should have supplied his own or let you know ahead of time because that's really considered a special request......

What kind did he want? Just curious..... Originally Posted by Ariel J adore
magnum

i have Xlarge, but not magnum....
I order my condoms on line from amazon.com and they come a whole package of about 50 or so for little or nothing... all kinds Magnum and assorted condoms.

Melissa Madyson
WTF dies he expect you to have every kind in every size???? Hope the dumb shit is reading the replies!

In an ultimate world condoms wouldn't be needed and it would feel better for all. The ugly truth is you never know who has what or if the female is truly "protected" when not in a LTR.

PS MM some purple and gold tiger striped crowns are requested by LA Jr if you choose to supply the every kind, every size route....
Call his ASS out!!! He would call you out!!!

The guy is an asshole!!
Where do I get them?? Send me a picture of 1 and I will buy it..lol
Bunni , I would use a sandwich bag if you offered it to me. Lol
LOl BRMike!

I agree with above answers..
I use a certain kind so I always have a ton of those on hand....but if you have a special "need or want",then you need to bring them!

I am also female condom friendly,so if you like using those best,bring them too!
I keep lots of brands, styles, & sizes on hand, even glow-in-the-dark.

Your situation is amiss though; the client should have given you advanced notice per his special request. I'm sorry this happened to you.

-LLL