Thanks Nicolet

I want to post a thanks to Nicolet here. She was scheduled for a trip up this way and we had scheduled some time back a month ago. We have attempted to get together for a couple of years but some thing always comes up. We talk back and forth a lot and I was looking forward to meeting her and her humorous attitude.
She called me last week and apologized for having to cancel her trip. I figure she is a stand up type to be so honest with me. Nic some day we will get together and make up for the lost times.
Yes, she is a sweetheart. She is as great and sincere as the day is long! And she is a tigress behind closed doors! Patience is a virtue my friend!
That was so sweet of you Tucson...she would have loved "taking care of you"...........guess I will bring some of her luvin for you when I visit! Kinda like a hooker ambasader lol!
The Hooker Ambassador? Damn I learn some thing new every day. I am having my night cap of Jameson and Ginger ale.
That was so sweet of you Tucson...she would have loved "taking care of you"...........guess I will bring some of her luvin for you when I visit! Kinda like a hooker ambasader lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Kinda like your best friend that goes downtown and gets 2 bj's and bring you one back!!!!!!
Thanks Tucson, we will make it happen.
lol silly boys......Nicolet they will miss out on one helluva wild & wet time with you!{sorta like a tsnami??}