Silly Boy

So it has been brought to my attention that someone had wrote a review on me and I am going to question it to the fullest at this time due to ALOT of information being wrong! So here let me clear this up..

1. I have 5 tattoos..One on my left upper arm, one on my right lower arm, one on my left wrist, one on my left leg and one on my right leg. Not several as been stated making it seem I am covered in them because I am not!

2. If you read every single one of my reviews CBJ has never ever ever come up. Any guy who has seen me knows I do BBBJ. The only time I have covered it is if I felt the person was dirty or was uncomfortable doing it which I can count on one hand how many times that has happened.

3. You don't know my rate, my hair, or my age but you can remember my tattoos? When all you would of had to done is read my other reviews to get my rate, my hair, and my age.

4. You also put down the wrong number. I don't use the 269 phone number anywhere but North and South Dakota. My usual number is a 517 number. Good try though should of looked that up too.

5. See you get all this info on me wrong but yet you are just being honest and going down the line of providers you have seen..How can you do that if you cant remember half of the info you need to write the review to begin with?

From what I am reading in the comments it seems to be his own personal issues that made the appointment bad.. I would appreciate it if someone took the review down due to the fact that its over a year ago, its wrong on a lot of levels, and honestly I feel its a BS review that was half ass done. Don't try and mess up my reputation because your penis don't work.
Just so everyone knows I am not trying to start anything by this I am just tired of some people writing stuff about me that is either not true or is questionable in my eyes.
I wouldn't sweat it much Keeki. You have a solid rep. This guy and his review are being slammed in both the review itself, and in other forums. Anyone reading about this will see through the illusion. While the review cannot be deleted (client broke no rules in posting), he got no credit for it, and no one reading the review will give it any weight. Your side was heard and your view has won the day. Be safe and happy.
mriley000 is correct. You have a solid reputation for providing your best and without misrepresentations of any kind.
Keep doing what you do!
ditto!
I have personally played with you and can vouch that you rock!
Thanks guys I just get annoyed with some people and they way they think..I will keep being me and loving it!
Dud posted 9 reviews yesterday! His credibility has already been called into question in another thread.

Don't worry about him Keeki, your body of work speaks for itself.
Thank you babe...I saw his long list of reviews he posted seems fishy to me.