Who has the best double team

Where to find the best double team with msog w/o breaking the bank
Read Shep 3.0's reviews. It's as simple as that.
Kinkykrissy and prettykarma69 are outstanding doubles team !! Both are freaks and have amazing skills. Very pretty nymphos
Read Shep 3.0's reviews. It's as simple as that. Originally Posted by LucadeJure
I definitely think that Tawni and Amber are a force to be reckoned with. Here is a link to SHEP's review with several amazing pictures:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1102410

I've also had a great doubles session with Paige and Barbie. My camera skills are far from SHEP's, but I think you'll enjoy the session:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1119070

If there is any way to hook up a doubles session between Baelee Bliss and Silvia...we'd all love to live vicariously through you on that one. They're like twins.

And, this probably goes without saying, but AshleyStarXOXO with anyone is usually an incredible experience. She's doubled with many of the best to ever play on ECCIE.
Asking for a doubles session with MSOG is, by nature, breaking the bank.
I've never experienced her in a doubles situation for myself but I've heard that Madison May is a total FREAK in doubles play no matter who her female partner is.
Ask midgetwrestler
I had the best session with Sexy Shayla while I was in Tyler. She had a friend with glasses thats in her showcase pics. It was lots of fun, they were really into each other. lots of girl on girl DATY. It was fun
...another LEGENDARY doubles team is Pistol Marks and Aprill! They're both MAGNIFICENT individually for SURE!
...another LEGENDARY doubles team is Pistol Marks and Aprill! They're both MAGNIFICENT individually for SURE! Originally Posted by planojim
great gals!
Asking for MSOG should never be breaking the back. If you paid for an hour and finish in 5 mins, why in earth should you not be able to go again during the rest if the time you paid for. I am always MSOG, because if you are not, that's bad business. He'll if you're looking for MSOG (inset shameless self promo) enter my challenge (end shameless self promo). If you pay for any amount of time and have the ability to go more than once in that time period, it is robbery to not give it to you.
Asking for MSOG should never be breaking the back. If you paid for an hour and finish in 5 mins, why in earth should you not be able to go again during the rest if the time you paid for. I am always MSOG, because if you are not, that's bad business. He'll if you're looking for MSOG (inset shameless self promo) enter my challenge (end shameless self promo). If you pay for any amount of time and have the ability to go more than once in that time period, it is robbery to not give it to you. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
I like your style miss. Shameless self promo, accepted.
i agree with u on this jillian
Asking for MSOG should never be breaking the back. If you paid for an hour and finish in 5 mins, why in earth should you not be able to go again during the rest if the time you paid for. I am always MSOG, because if you are not, that's bad business. He'll if you're looking for MSOG (inset shameless self promo) enter my challenge (end shameless self promo). If you pay for any amount of time and have the ability to go more than once in that time period, it is robbery to not give it to you. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
+3
Bliss of DFW and Bella of Fort Worth. End your search there.

Although a word of caution, if you see them the bar will be set too high and every encounter after that will simply fall short of their standard.

Was able to spend two hours with a double Latina hottness. After several years of failed expectations in double experiences, with Bella and Bliss they erased all those bad memories.