Female oral pleasure

Gonna flip the coin on Eva Damita's post about BJs, since there were a ton of great answers and ideas, and ask ALL how do you like to eat/have the vag eaten?.?? Fast, slow, lots of clit play or deep tongue fucking? Or maybe a digit or two to massage with tongue action? How about visiting the back door since the neighbor is right there and may be lonely? Nibbling, biting, etc??

What gets the whoooo-whoooo howling?
Licking gets you no where ... chewing is what will get the ladies' motors running.
Sam Kinison advised licking the abc's. ...If a woman is small enough I like holding their hips and thrusting the pussy on and off my tongue, then gentle consistent up and down stroke on the clit, back and forth from anus to honey hole....yummy
chewing is no good.... i am always afraid someone will bite too hard. the softer the better for me! no back door action necessary at all, that does nothing either. oh ... and making a woman relax completely is best. for some reason if im face sitting i just cant cum. i have to be relaxed and let it go

Crappy sound. Turn your speakers up.
chewing is no good.... i am always afraid someone will bite too hard. the softer the better for me! Originally Posted by roxy28

Oh what do you know about eating kitty?
A woman's love organ is like a rose...be gentle. Nothing worse than a rough, hard suck as if I had a cock.

Make love/out with it so I can relax as the Pillow Princess I am
Tongue on clit with a finger inside. :P
I just rub a couple of Benjamin's on it, drives them nuts.
Sam Kinison advised licking the abc's. ...If a woman is small enough I like holding their hips and thrusting the pussy on and off my tongue, then gentle consistent up and down stroke on the clit, back and forth from anus to honey hole....yummy Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
______________________________ ______________________

This is what I like! Most men can span both of my tiny white girl butt cheeks with one hand, and then use the other hand to go from place to place between my legs, along with their tongue. Two fingers is too tight, but one is usually just right.

And I have amazing abdominal control, I can thrust myself in a man's face, and go up and down and in circles with my hips until it feels just right.

Reading this paragraph has gotten me a bit wet.
I Love seeing The looks & moans from a woman getting that sweet kitty sucked!!!!
Start slow with lil licks to the lips, tease the clit of whats to cum. Gently thrusting your tongue in and out, then a sweet suck to make my clit throb. Now that Im good and wet and my hips are pumping, write your ABCs with your tonguefor..this changes up the pressure and feels oh soo good, at this point Im READY, so insert a finger into my wet hot pussy and start stroking as you lick, you will feel how much I enjoy it as Im thrusting my wet pussy in your face, grinding it, begging for it to be filled. I will push towards you as I want it harder and pull away as I need your licks to lesson, Read me well and you will be rewarded with my sweet nectar~~
Start out with a soft, gentle, warm tongue on my clit with a little suction as he inserts a finger halfway in my pussy and leaves it there with no other movement. Fast tongue flickering with lots of moaning will make me throb and gush out all my juices.
Hey Bliss will you volunteer to teach me !!
Haha yes. Please dont chew on my vagina =,(
I definitely say the softer the better.=) teasing first makes everything so much easier and that's about 70% of the battle.