Do you remember the studios on Hwy 121!

Hi guys. Do you remember the studios out on highway 121 back in the day? Back when it was still out in the country. There were some fun ladies out there.
I don't.. tell us more, where were they exactly, what years, what did they do, how many studios were there?
I don't.. tell us more, where were they exactly, what years, what did they do, how many studios were there? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This was back in the early to mid 90s before that area started growing. Back then it was a little 2 lane highway. They were between preston and Hillcrest. It was funny because they were just normal looking houses. They weren't in shopping centers. There were no signs except for little neon open signs. I got curious so I stopped an went in to one one night. I walked in and all these ladies in lingere were there. It was my first time in a studio so I had no idea what to do. Luckily there was a nice woman there who taught me what to do. If I remember correctly there were 4 on 121 and a couple on Preston
Never went there but remember them well. Preston Road was 2 lanes. I think the reporter's name at Channel 5 was Marty Griffin? He did a cheesy 'expose' on the massage parlors in Frisco. A cheap ratings sweep expose using a hidden camera.

Hi guys. Do you remember the studios out on highway 121 back in the day? Back when it was still out in the country. There were some fun ladies out there. Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
121 Tub Club, Body Shop, April's (Preston Rd) all come to mind... never went in, just remember when big changes started happening in 83/84... construction of EDS on what is now Legacy near Park wood...
Take a woman into that mall and you'll still get screwed silly while ending up with a empty wallet....
  • ccw
  • 07-31-2014, 05:11 PM
I did go into April's. I freaked me out when a county sherriff went in behind me. Luckily, he was there to get 'serviced himself. I got nervous and left. Later, I went into 121 Tub Club. That was where I lost my provider cherry, so to speak.
Ah, the 121 Hot Tub Club. The memory is kinda hazy, but it seems like I went there in the late 80s once.
  • Dingo
  • 07-31-2014, 06:31 PM
I always liked Michelle's Ranch. It was back off the highway down a dirt road when you went in all the girls would line up for you.
Heck ya, I remember several of them and visited two of them, quite a few times
Went to Aprils 2-3 times in the early eighties!

61Buddy
Oh Hell YES. Love those sleazy trailers and the women just itching to separate you and your money while servicing you as little as possible. I had a bodyshop guy doing work for me on the side, told me his GF worked in one of them. Those were the days. Eccie and 411 make it all so civilized and easy.
April's was on what is now the site of a (get ready for it...) mattress store! Ha!

Close to where Richardson Bike Mart in Frisco is located now...
Well Dallas...if you want to go back to 'uncivilized' just go to Backpage! lol

Oh Hell YES. Love those sleazy trailers and the women just itching to separate you and your money while servicing you as little as possible. I had a bodyshop guy doing work for me on the side, told me his GF worked in one of them. Those were the days. Eccie and 411 make it all so civilized and easy. Originally Posted by dallaswill
The internet changed a lot of shit!!!!