If providers were brutally honest!!!

What would be some of the comments we would hear? Let's just have fun with this one gang!!!
What would be some of the comments we would hear? Let's just have fun with this one gang!!! Originally Posted by dongeykong
You would have declarations from guys who felt the comment applied to them stating that the provider just lost their business, even though they had no intention of seeing said provider in the first place.

A lot of guys here are man-children. They can't handle the truth, or an honest opinion.
You would have declarations from guys who felt the comment applied to them stating that the provider just lost their business, even though they had no intention of seeing said provider in the first place.

A lot of guys here are man-children. They can't handle the truth, or an honest opinion. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
Good point, I really didn't expect any providers to join in with anything too specific. But I think we could all have a good time taking jabs at ourselves and/or giving tips/advice from past knowledge and experiences to newbie hobbyists in a comical manner. After all, it is one miserable SOB who can't laugh at himself! This thread was produced with intention of generating laughter. Not meant to be a serious discussion at all. So I will adopt an NBK policy.

"NO BUZZ KILLINGTON'S!"

Will that do the trick?
You want me to put that small ugly thing in MY mouth?
I really do not like you, but love your friend Mr. Franklin.
Keep talking, you are just running down your time.
Does anyone know if Beano really works ?
I thought blacks were packin'? This guy must be an anomally, lol!
"If one more guy emails a cock picture to me I am going to drive to his house, shit on his porch, light it on fire, knock on the door and run."
"I've fucked my share of guys with dicks the size of my thumb, guys who cry, guys who want to wear diapers, but I'm a professional, so I keep my mouth shut". From an old ASPD thread.
I can imagine some of them have wanted to say:

Your breath is horrible, are we french kissing or am I giving you some TUMA ? Because can't tell the difference!
I'll give your cheap ass a special! The .38 variety!
If you were just a little bit better at eating pussy, you still wouldn't know what in the fuck you were doing!
Yea, you're hung alright.... hung like a light switch!
Did this motherfucker really just take a shit???
  • 08-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Yall are killin me lol
Do you know that if you wiped front to back instead of back to front your balls wouldn't smell like shit?