Providers who golf?

Wondering if any ladies on the board are golfers and would enjoy a round before a session?
Just hope one of those idiots on the course don't yell get in the hoe.
Most ladies would probably roll their eyes knowing the fucktard cannot locate their balls.
Sexy ass Devyn But she will have a lower score- no mulligans unless your handicap is 2
Im all about Top Golf
_Jayne_ swings a really mean club.
  • Louc4
  • 08-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Good Luck
Im all about Top Golf Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Now... That is funny...
I don't know.. I've asked several ladies if they will stroke my niblick. they all agreed to do so, but each one fondled my penis.. none of them knew I meant for them to stroke my 9 iron
Now... That is funny... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
  • CD3
  • 08-02-2014, 09:01 AM
Try CD3, I know she Golfs.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=212694 Originally Posted by Hole N One
He don't want none. I don't play from the vag tees...
He don't want none. I don't play from the vag tees... Originally Posted by CD3
I feel a wager coming on. Would be interesting, say wagering on a session. Let's say you win, full price for half session. You lose, half price for full session. Any takers?
  • CD3
  • 08-02-2014, 10:11 AM
I feel a wager coming on. Would be interesting, say wagering on a session. Let's say you win, full price for half session. You lose, half price for full session. Any takers? Originally Posted by golforfish
Only if some rules are in place one being you can't use your hybrid for more than three shots during entire round. Other than that..I'm in. By the end you'll def remember my name. And saying woman seem wicked.
  • CD3
  • 08-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Im all about Top Golf Originally Posted by Tara Evans

TOP-notch golf

Class dismissed