Transportation. Does it matter

Ladies do you see what we drive when we come visit you?

Do you have a favorite brand/model car, truck motorcycle, or is it just transportation?

Are any of you ladies gearheads?
Letting them see what you drive just gave them all you personal information. Name, address, and lots more. Some ladies I trust to that level. Others I do not.
As long as a hobbyist is driving 'Ben Franklin' to the appointment, I don't think they would care what type of care we were driving.
As long as you dont have lights on top i am happy you came!
I always take a glance in case something goes wrong.

However it us interesting to see what people pick, tells you a little something about the driver
  • L.A.
  • 08-03-2014, 08:42 PM
As long as you dont have lights on top i am happy you came! Originally Posted by London Bridge
LOL...actually chuckled at that!
I always take a glance in case something goes wrong.

However it us interesting to see what people pick, tells you a little something about the driver Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
Like for example???
(mid life crisis roadster, well came in king ranch, wife sells mary kay caddie, overcompensating monster truck, faux outlaw with pipes, fast and furious import dreamer, pedo van, jr's got practice van, detour in the grocery getter, throwback hippy, deep pockets, no pockets, mini magnums)
^^^^

That is what I was trying to ask. Do you look at a big jacked up 4X4 with huge tires and think "micro dick is compensating" or businessman on a Harley and think "want to be bad ass" or bald, bearded, tats "real badass" or is it more POS poor client new Cadi rich guy, or a combination?
As long as you dont have lights on top i am happy you came! Originally Posted by London Bridge
Best response yet.
Sometimes i get a rental for the day to be discreet like if you possible know someone in that area.

And also my car is a POS and I would hate to go back to a provider and ask for jumper cables
I need a new ride, I parked out in front of a providers incall, came out and some homeless dude was asleep in the back
I have a passion for American Muscle and take pride in my rides, if a client has a sweet car and wants to share about it Im more then happy to share about mine. I tend to run in some of the same circles as some of my clients in the car world, were we respect and just enjoy the hot rods.
This might sound silly but it does peak my curiosity when a guy shows up with a POS car. It makes you ponder priorities in life haha
I never see what you pull up in, however, I'm a huge grease monkey! I worked on cars all throughout high school. My favorite perfume was diesel fuel lol. I like anything fast and loud. Now THAT makes my panties wet!