Sensual Restraint & Orgasm Denial

Query:
What Providers in Dallas are adept at this? I'm not talking someone that says they have experience and then rush to Lowe's to buy some rope. I'm interested in those that have some real experience in restraining a man and repeatedly bringing him to the edge. Someone that knows how to make a man wince as she tugs and ties up his balls...or applies pressure to his nipples with clamps or teeth...relishes the proper use of hot wax.....and other toys...
Have everything I need in my ever present toy suite case.......
I have heard that is TerraLyn's specialty. Her L1 will supposedly make you forget the rest of the alphabet.

I must make a trip to see her before I retire. I just hate DFW traffic and construction.
It's a specialty of mine. Promise.

The rope is nice 100% cotton shibari. The scarves are silk. My hands are second to few. That is just the beginning.

And my imagination is endless.

I'm larger and older and that may not be your cup of tea. If it's not, I have blindfolds made of cloth and also, leather.

TerraLyn can do that but you would need to describe to her beforehand exactly what you are looking for as far as restraints. Melannie Star might be able to do that also.
Melannie Star has all the toys you'll ever need, along with the fine touches on how to use them to their fullest potential...add to that her skill and wonderful attitude...real winner...
Wait a minute ... Isn't orgasm denial just another way to say married?
Wait a minute ... Isn't orgasm denial just another way to say married? Originally Posted by pyramider
Interesting question. Thinking about it ... yes. The answer is "yes."
From what I have read, Jessica Tearwell might be a good choice.
Oooh interesting. *jots down names*
Leilover is a good choice for this as well.
Thank you Vinny Yes I do have all we will need and more
Get your butt back to Texas!

TxCwby6 We have got to stop meeting like this..
You sir are sure denying a great tease..LOL
I want you more with each post I read of yours
Thank you Vinny Yes I do have all we will need and more
Get your butt back to Texas!

TxCwby6 We have got to stop meeting like this..
You sir are sure denying a great tease..LOL
I want you more with each post I read of yours Originally Posted by melannie_star
Melanie is the best in the Metroplex at this service. Olivia Foxxx is a close 2nd. There is no 3rd place.