from one extreme to another

I suppose it was the meds, but before my knee surgery I was on a daily regimen of pain pills.I think they contributed to my inability to maintain an erection and sometimes I left without even a single pop.
After knee surgery and a three month layoff from the hobby, I have weened myself off the pain meds and now it seems I can't last ten minutes, sometimes even less. The good news is that 3 out of the last 5 outings I have been able to pop twice, thanks to provider persistence. I just wish I could find some kind of middle ground.
Anyone else have similar experience?
I never know what the little monster is gonna do! I'm either fighting the tingle or fighting to tingle. No middle ground here either.

Either way...at least you're fucking. It could always be worse.
You know.. Sometimes I go to a sushi restaurant and order three rolls and stare at them after two bites. Other times I finish all three and am ready for more.

It's the human body, not much you can do..

The only thing I suggest is to jerk off the night before.. Or even the day of..
Eat a dozen fresh shucked oysters
You know.. Sometimes I go to a sushi restaurant and order three rolls and stare at them after two bites. Other times I finish all three and am ready for more.

It's the human body, not much you can do..

The only thing I suggest is to jerk off the night before.. Or even the day of.. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I hear ya, sister.

They say...a bunch of shit, right? The little head has a mind of it's own, it does the thinking for the big one, etc. All I know for sure is...mine is totally mental. Not in a 'it's all in your head' sorta way either. Mine is like a psych ward patient. He's completely ADD, loses interest quickly, shows interest quickly, seems to love AND hate the same shit - sometimes at the same time, has questionable taste, and sometimes he pukes for no goddam reason at all. He's an idiot, but he's my idiot.
I never know what the little monster is gonna do! I'm either fighting the tingle or fighting to tingle. No middle ground here either.
Originally Posted by Say What
Just cuz its worth quoting.
Hang in there with the pain. I had knee surgery in April and it is for sure no Bueno.
Yes pain pills can have the side effect of lowering your libido. I took them for awhile (as prescribed) for a bad back but still developed a tolerance. I didn't have an addiction problem but I did actually experience withdrawals (which sucked). It's amazing how quickly your body can become used to them.

I eventually got injections for my back and stopped taking the pills. My mojo immediately came back strong and I was hornier than a 16 yr old boy. I was craving sex constantly all day long. Basically, the pills kind of numb you to certain feelings.

Eventually things leveled off back to normal. I only crave sex about 3-4 times/day now.

I have weened myself off the pain meds and now it seems I can't last ten minutes, sometimes even less. The good news is that 3 out of the last 5 outings I have been able to pop twice, thanks to provider persistence. I just wish I could find some kind of middle ground. Originally Posted by golforfish
fuck middle ground... celebrate.. you said it was good news.. stop trying to spin it.