Things to Lick Off a Pussy

1. Your cum and/or her pussy juice
2. Whipped Cream
3. Peanut Butter (takes some real licking after you smear it on)
4. Nutella
5. Honey
6. Warm butter
7. Banana (slip in, allow to marinate and eat it out)
8. Slightly frozen butter (slip in, allow to melt and start oozing out, slurp the combo out)
9. Cognac
10. Drambuie
11. Chocolate syrup
Frozen butter???
I prefer to keep it simple and just enjoy her juices. She can't get wet enough!
If she is doing outcall to your place put some seedless grapes in the freezer prior to time. Insert the frozen grapes into her pussy and get them out with your tongue !! The sensation of the frozen grapes in a hot pussy never fails to get them off !!
  • hd
  • 08-07-2014, 02:26 PM
not to change the subject...............but didn't someone try chicken-fried butter at the state fair last year?
Texas has been doing fried butter at the state fair since 09.
I've done it with liqueurs. Tasty. A1 is tasty, too for you super rare meat lovers. Frozen grapes sound intriguing.
You forgot Hershey's Caramel drizzle.....
Who the fuck does anything with Nutella? I tried some of it years ago and it was right up there with Vegemite as nasty.
Pop rocks?
I prefer to keep it simple and just enjoy her juices. She can't get wet enough! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Agreed. Why mask such an enjoyable taste.
Hi-5 on the Nutella!!!

I recently poured Three Olives Vodka onto Sweet Kendall's pussy and licked it off and sucked out what dripped inside

Hi-5 on the Nutella!!!

I recently poured Three Olives Vodka onto Sweet Kendall's pussy and licked it off and sucked out what dripped inside

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Hmmm. I've never been that interested in vodka. Until now.
Sweeten condensed milk
A1 Steak Sauce?