Trump Caught on Hot Mic Calling Himself A Bitch and saying He 'Grabs Women by the P*ssy’

Hopefully this fucking guy is finished with the women voters. Theres' no denying this one as its' on Audio and Video. Thanks again to the Washington Post

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet,” Trump told Billy Bush while taping an interview for Access Hollywood. “I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.” “Grab ’em by the pussy,” he added. “You can do any of that.”

Trump speaks candidly about trying to have sex with a married woman: “I moved on her actually, she was down in Palm Beach and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try to fuck her, she was married,” he can be heard saying.

“And I moved on her very heavily, in fact. I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. So I said, ‘I’ll show you where you can get some nice furniture,'” Trump says. “I moved on her like a bitch, and I could not get there, and she was married. And all the sudden I see her and she’s got the big phony tits, and she’s totally changed her look.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump...m-by-the-pssy/
The Biggest takeaways for me is that:

1.) He sexually harasses women and has borderline rapist tendencies
2.) Has no game and relies solely on his money to get pussy (and still gets rejected)
3.) He recognizes about himself something that I've been trying to tell yall all along and that is he is a BITCH

2.) Has no game and relies solely on his money to get pussy (and still gets rejected)
3.) He recognizes about himself something that I've been trying to tell yall all along and that is he is a BITCH Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I am waiting to see the assholes defend his remarks- there goes Trump any chance of winning the women vote.
Trump is a POS- he was forced to apologize and I love how he try to deflect it by saying "Bill Clinton" has said far worse things to me on the golf course..."
Your GOP nominee loves to grope women and married women at that- what a scumbag.
Oh and before I forget there goes Trump's chances about bringing up anything about Bill's infidelity at any of the debates as he threatened the would do in future debates.
Prostitute's son says ex-President is his father and claims Hildebeest 'banished' him
PUBLISHED: 08:55 EST, 3 October 2016

Rumors that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator once fathered a child with a prostitute have reemerged, as the now 30-year-old man makes a bid to have the former president recognize him as a son.

Danney Williams started a Facebook page in December, under the new name Danney Williams-Clinton, with the apparent intention of grabbing the Clintons' attention.

The claims that Danney is the former president's love child aren't new, but they haven't exactly been put to rest either....

The Globe interviewed Danney's mother, a former prostitute named Bobbie Ann Williams, who told the story of how she allegedly met and began a relationship with Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator in 1984.

She says Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator went out for a run one day in Little Rock, when he jogged by her housing project and introduced himself to her. She was 24 years old at the time.

A few days later, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator allegedly jogged by the housing project again and paid Bobbie $200 for her to have sex with him behind some bushes.

After that, Bobbie says that she and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator regularly had sex, sometimes alone, sometimes with other female partners.

Eventually, Bobbie became pregnant and she suspected that it was Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's child...

She became even more sure when she gave birth to the baby boy on December 7, 1985, because the boy's skin tone was so light. Bobbie says her son could only be Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's because he was her only white client at the time she got pregnant.

Read more: (The Daily Mail)

3.) He recognizes about himself something that I've been trying to tell yall all along and that is he is a BITCH Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Then why do you have you're head stuck up Hillary's decripid asshole? She enabled Bill do do a lot worse. And, she smeared the women that her Billy abused. What's your takeaway from that Sap Sucker?
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wow is this the best you have? You know how many articles I read about Obama having gay lovers and secret mistresses and yet you bring up some tabloid article? Proves to me you lost- Trump can't deny he made that statement - he was bUSTED and those are sickening remarks- now all the allegations about how he mistreats women appears to be true. Trump was married in 2005 and admits he likes sleeping with married women- he's a scumbag- this will seal his presidency chances which were slim already.
Then why do you have you're head stuck up Hillary's decripid asshole? She enabled Bill do do a lot worse. And, she smeared the women that her Billy abused. What's your takeaway from that Sap Sucker? Originally Posted by bambino
Produce a video or soundbite where Hillary says: "I love to fuck married men and do whatever I want with them- grab them by their cock if I want to..." You are deflecting the issue because TRUMP GOT BUSTED and this will bring more people to distance himself.

Rumor has it that even thought the audio is out , Pence is saying that Trump never said it!!!!
Produce a video or soundbite where Hillary says: "I love to fuck married men and do whatever I want with them- grab them by their cock if I want to..." You are deflecting the issue because TRUMP GOT BUSTED and this will bring more people to distance himself.

Rumor has it that even thought the audio is out , Pence is saying that Trump never said it!!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
No you stupid cocksucker, Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about sex with Lewinski you fucktard. He also selttled with Gennifer Gliwers for close to 1milllion you stupid asshole licker. And Hillary is on video defaming these women you stupid fuckwad.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jUOhUei6aTM

Notice Hillary's fake southern accent.
Oh and before I forget there goes Trump's chances about bringing up anything about Bill's infidelity at any of the debates as he threatened the would do in future debates. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Don't bet on it, you hypocritical dipshit.

How can anyone take offense at this and NOT take offense at the fact that a disgusting creepy pervert like Bill Clinton is treated like a rock star by Dems? The fact that Dimocrats refused to purge and banish Slick Willy the Perjuring Sexual Predator from their political ranks (like the GOP did with Nixon) makes their claim to be offended by Trump's locker room banter completely hollow! The Dems get all prissy and rush to judge others by standards they refuse to apply to themselves!

And don't bother with that bullshit about Bubba not being on the ticket this time. A vote for hildebeest is a vote to keep her phony creepy perv husband in our faces for the next four years. She even says he'll run the economy for her (when he's not roaming the West Wing feeling entitled to any female body part he finds)!
Yeah, he apologized! That'll make it better.

Good thing this wasn't reported in a Supermarket Tabloid... ahem.

He's fucking toast with women. Unless, of course, he takes them furniture shopping!

I wonder what Pence's defense will be?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAASSHOLEDEAD!
Wow is this the best you have? You know how many articles I read about Obama having gay lovers and secret mistresses and yet you bring up some tabloid article? Proves to me you lost- Trump can't deny he made that statement - he was bUSTED and those are sickening remarks- now all the allegations about how he mistreats women appears to be true. Trump was married in 2005 and admits he likes sleeping with married women- he's a scumbag- this will seal his presidency chances which were slim already. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
At this point, Lubed Wide-ass, 'what difference does it make?' whether Danney Williams-Clinton is lyin' or telling the truth?

And, Lubed Wide-ass, with your lyin' lot backing the pathological liar, hildebeest, you can probably guess who doesn't give a fuck about whether Mr. Danney Williams-Clinton is lyin' or telling the truth!

The story has been out there for years, Lubed Wide-ass, and it's back in the news; so, your lib-retarded ass can just keep reading about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's Love Child by a prostitute some more. Get used to it, Lubed Wide-ass, it's back in the news.
Good luck Corpy.

You done shat yourself again!
Yup, but the pathetic minions who eat his shit, including many who contribute to Pro-Trump/Hate Hillary threads in this Forum, they will continue to eat his vulgar shit and say "Thanks, Donnie, that was yummy, may I have another helping, please?"