Question for the liberals on this site

Since it's pretty much a wrap that when Trump loses and whines and bitches that it was "rigged". How confident are you that Bambino and the other ass clowns who made the wager will actually disappear for 90 days?
If they were to leave for ANY reason I would have their back. Go Fuck Your Self.
Since it's pretty much a wrap that when Trump loses and whines and bitches that it was "rigged". How confident are you that Bambino and the other ass clowns who made the wager will actually disappear for 90 days? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
The real question is will Asswipe and Retarded Lenny leave. Almost 60,000 posts between them. They have nothing better do do with themselves. Plus, Retarded Lenny already has welsched on a bet. So go fuck yourself you lying POS fraud.
Since it's pretty much a wrap that when Trump loses and whines and bitches that it was "rigged". How confident are you that Bambino and the other ass clowns who made the wager will actually disappear for 90 days? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Have you seen this Lube?

"Allowing myself to continue to be subjected to practices that are not in keeping with the true Conservative Goals and that devalue myself as both an individual and a republican are not acceptable.

I have brought concerns to the attention of my friends, the MODS, and even the Republican National Chairman on more than one occasion. Issues raised have been repeatedly ignored-specifically in these forums. Less than equitable practices have been repeatedly excused. I have been accused of stolen valor, people ridicule my weight, medical conditions and a legitimate injury suffered during a war while defending the country I love. If either were to be acknowledged and addressed, the status quo would have to change – but there are just too many people that are comfortable and invested in mediocrity. Too many self-serving individuals. Too much organizational effort expended deflecting accountability at the expense of those having the least input and influence. It's members like Dalilama, Lexus Lover, Bambino, CuteOldGuy, LustyLad, I B Hankering, IIFFOFRDB, The Waco Kid, Rey Laguna, R.M, gfejunkie, gary5912, JD Barleycorn and MrMojoRisin are the real culprits who have no intent other than to stir the daily ECCIE shit pot. I even cordially pm'ed some of those guys to stop their aloofness and to debate in a more humane manner. It obviously fell on deaf ears.

An organization that does not care for its members cannot be expected to have respect for its members (and vice versa).

I can either conform to the least common denominator or separate myself from it and pursue other opportunities. I elect the later while I am in good standing so there can be no question and I will be casting my vote for Clinton.

This is my resignation and two week notice…effective immediately. I will no longer participate in any political discussion for the next two weeks after which time I will have the MODS to deactivate or cancel my account I do not wish to be subjected to further intimidation, abuse, and retaliation; staying out of this forum is the only way to minimize this from happening. If only I hadn’t turned 60…

Good Riddance. My only regrets are believing the Republican party stood for what it represented itself to be, trusting internal check and balance processes, and believing I could make a difference"

-------------------------------------------------------

You can quote me on that you big fat turd.
The real question is will Asswipe and Retarded Lenny leave. Almost 60,000 posts between them. They have nothing better do do with themselves. Plus, Retarded Lenny already has welsched on a bet. So go fuck yourself you lying POS fraud. Originally Posted by bambino
You are a lying POS, you little cock gobbler.

Go back to your glory hole.
Plus, Retarded Lenny already has welshed on a bet. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, he certainly has! I even documented and memorialized his welshing in my signature lines.

Anyone in need of further direct proof of what a lying, welshing, cowardly POS Retarded Lenny (aka ekim the inbred chimp) is can check out this thread and start reading from post #186 on:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1600033
You are a lying POS, you little cock gobbler.

Go back to your glory hole.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There is proof Retarded Lenny. You are the lying POS Retarded Lenny. And a gloryhole maven.

Here's the proof Retarded Lenny:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1600033
Yes, he certainly has! I even documented and memorialized his welshing in my signature lines.
If you are going to be stupid then it is good to advertise it in each post dumb ass.
Anyone in need of further direct proof of what a lying, welshing, cowardly POS Retarded Lenny (aka ekim the inbred chimp) is can check out this thread and start reading from post #186 on:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1600033 Originally Posted by lustylad
There is proof Retarded Lenny. You are the lying POS Retarded Lenny. And a gloryhole maven.

Here's the proof Retarded Lenny:
It is why you have bamboozled so many times POS.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1600033 Originally Posted by bambino
You two stupid fucks like to wallow in your stupidity.
There was no bet, all you pussies can do is whine. Neither one of you was offered the bet, and the person who was (jim) stated there was no bet made and confirmed So go cry in your milk pussies.
Have you seen this Lube?

"Allowing myself to continue to be subjected to practices that are not in keeping with the true Conservative Goals and that devalue myself as both an individual and a republican are not acceptable.

I have brought concerns to the attention of my friends, the MODS, and even the Republican National Chairman on more than one occasion. Issues raised have been repeatedly ignored-specifically in these forums. Less than equitable practices have been repeatedly excused. I have been accused of stolen valor, people ridicule my weight, medical conditions and a legitimate injury suffered during a war while defending the country I love. If either were to be acknowledged and addressed, the status quo would have to change – but there are just too many people that are comfortable and invested in mediocrity. Too many self-serving individuals. Too much organizational effort expended deflecting accountability at the expense of those having the least input and influence. It's members like Dalilama, Lexus Lover, Bambino, CuteOldGuy, LustyLad, I B Hankering, IIFFOFRDB, The Waco Kid, Rey Laguna, R.M, gfejunkie, gary5912, JD Barleycorn and MrMojoRisin are the real culprits who have no intent other than to stir the daily ECCIE shit pot. I even cordially pm'ed some of those guys to stop their aloofness and to debate in a more humane manner. It obviously fell on deaf ears.

An organization that does not care for its members cannot be expected to have respect for its members (and vice versa).

I can either conform to the least common denominator or separate myself from it and pursue other opportunities. I elect the later while I am in good standing so there can be no question and I will be casting my vote for Clinton.

This is my resignation and two week notice…effective immediately. I will no longer participate in any political discussion for the next two weeks after which time I will have the MODS to deactivate or cancel my account I do not wish to be subjected to further intimidation, abuse, and retaliation; staying out of this forum is the only way to minimize this from happening. If only I hadn’t turned 60…

Good Riddance. My only regrets are believing the Republican party stood for what it represented itself to be, trusting internal check and balance processes, and believing I could make a difference"

-------------------------------------------------------

You can quote me on that you big fat turd. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
What the hell does my statement have to do with this topic? I personally and I will admit was under distress when I posted that comment, but I have every right to change my mind you idiot- that's far different from making a wager and failing to honor a wager with another person.
Dalilama if you knew about my upbringing and my time before I entered the service, I did really bad things to people who didn't pay their debts or honor their agreements. There are many people in Brooklyn ad Queens who no longer can tell the story of what happens when you don't pay a wager- if you can read between the lines.
There was no bet, all you pussies can do is whine. Neither one of you was offered the bet, and the person who was (jim) stated there was no bet made and confirmed So go cry in your milk pussies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Hahaha... you had to take the bait again, dintcha chimp? You just can't fucking help yourself, can you?

Shall we recap what happened? Once again, here you are making the bet:

I will make you the same bet your boy gay rey cut and ran on. You cannot find one place where I responded to one of WR'S posts on this board. That is board not forum. Loser leaves this forum for a year. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Here is MojoRisin (jim) ACCEPTING the bet, WINNING the bet (by proving you did respond to one of WR's posts), and demanding that you HONOR your bet by leaving eccie for a year, as you promised you would do:

It's been brought to my attention that you initially made a bet with me that you never responded to any of Wombraider's post. Well apparently you did and this is just one little example. What was it that you said? The loser would leave ECCIE for a year, lol. Well get your bags packed.

Jim

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057...&postcount=538 Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

And here you are, four posts later, ADMITTING there was a valid bet between you and jim:

Cry me a fucking river, Wacco didn't leave when he lost a bet, so that set the bar so I'm not leaving either. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Funny how you said nothing at the time about there not being a bet! Instead YOU ADMITTED YOU LOST THE BET WITH JIM. Your welshing excuse was that waco welshed on another bet, and somehow in your cowardly, demented chimp brain that made it ok for you to welsh on your bet with jim - even though you knew it was a valid bet and you knew you had lost.

Looks like you enjoy having your ass handed to you, chimp. Over and over and over again. On the same point.

I just might have to keep my current signature up for another year to remind everyone in this forum what a lying, welshing chimp-ass you are.

...that's far different from making a wager and failing to honor a wager with another person... if you knew about my upbringing... I did really bad things to people who didn't pay their debts or honor their agreements. There are many people in Brooklyn ad Queens who no longer can tell the story of what happens when you don't pay a wager - if you can read between the lines. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Good, then we can expect you to beat the living daylights out of ekim the inbred chimp until he honors his wager and leaves this forum for a year, right? Go hunt down that cowardly weasel for us!

Thanks, LubedAss! We need an enforcer!
  • DSK
  • 10-20-2016, 03:23 PM
What the hell does my statement have to do with this topic? I personally and I will admit was under distress when I posted that comment, but I have every right to change my mind you idiot- that's far different from making a wager and failing to honor a wager with another person.
Dalilama if you knew about my upbringing and my time before I entered the service, I did really bad things to people who didn't pay their debts or honor their agreements. There are many people in Brooklyn ad Queens who no longer can tell the story of what happens when you don't pay a wager- if you can read between the lines. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
That post proves you are a fake Italian - bookies don't kill delinquent customers. They charge them juice and beat them until they pay, you little faggot who was never in the service, unless you mean servicing the glory holes.
Hahaha... you had to take the bait again, dintcha chimp? You just can't fucking help yourself, can you?

Shall we recap what happened? Once again, here you are making the bet:

Here is MojoRisin (jim) ACCEPTING the bet, WINNING the bet (by proving you did respond to one of WR's posts), and demanding that you HONOR your bet by leaving eccie for a year, as you promised you would do:

And here you are, four posts later, ADMITTING there was a valid bet between you and jim:

LOL that was a reply to you dumbass, it you lie you will get caught.

Funny how you said nothing at the time about there not being a bet! Instead YOU ADMITTED YOU LOST THE BET WITH JIM. Your welshing excuse was that waco welshed on another bet, and somehow in your cowardly, demented chimp brain that made it ok for you to welsh on your bet with jim - even though you knew it was a valid bet and you knew you had lost.

Looks like you enjoy having your ass handed to you, chimp. Over and over and over again. On the same point.

I just might have to keep my current signature up for another year to remind everyone in this forum what a lying, welshing chimp-ass you are.

Originally Posted by lustylad
LMAO poor little pussy hurt bitch, go drink your milk. Keep advertising that you are stupid, I laugh every time i see it on your posts. I even posted a link on how to make a bet for you brain dead shitbirds. If you hadn't been so dumb and overplayed your hand it might have turned out different, but being a Trumpite, and being a egotist you fucked up. It is why you are still pissing and moaning.

Why is it the ones not involved in something are the ones whining the loudest?
Good, then we can expect you to beat the living daylights out of ekim the inbred chimp until he honors his wager and leaves this forum for a year, right? Go hunt down that cowardly weasel for us!

Thanks, LubedAss! We need an enforcer!
Originally Posted by lustylad
LOL. I notice you never say anything about one of your ilk who actually made a wager lost reigned, and is still posting. It is how you fucktards roll.
Dalilama if you knew about my upbringing and my time before I entered the service, I did really bad things to people who didn't pay their debts or honor their agreements. There are many people in Brooklyn ad Queens who no longer can tell the story of what happens when you don't pay a wager- if you can read between the lines. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
WOW I hope every body has rubber boots to wear cause the shit is really getting deep, tell you what Lubby why don't you come up to Kansas and will have some fun playing war games in the mountains that retarded Lenny keeps telling everyone about the last moron we had on here like you called himself woomraider said he lived in Arkansas he was in love with Hillary like you Lube Wideass