Client's Talking Trash about Providers!!!

WHO CARES! LOL

We're all Grown Adults and for Crying out Loud You guys Suck lmao

YALL can Recieve Great Service and Still be Assholes

Louisiana Need to get it together!!!

If its not the providers hating on Each other its the clients thats making us look Bad too!! Like wtf
this website was designed for clients to post reviews of providers.
I don't understand what you're talking about OP... to me New Orleans is pretty laid-back and the clients have never given me any problems.

For the most part the ladies are awesome, guess it all just depends if you play nice or if you come across as a bitch. I always try to play as nice as I can.

I wish you luck with whomever you feel has done you an injustice.
M.M.
this website was designed for clients to post reviews of providers. Originally Posted by turbo-dog
This website and the original was created to inform the hobbyists about providers such as yourself whether good or bad......if you don't like Louisiana go back to Texas..........
This website and the original was created to inform the hobbyists about providers such as yourself whether good or bad......if you don't like Louisiana go back to Texas.......... Originally Posted by holmes50
Especially those with a number of "No's". Ever notice it's always the SAME providers claiming someone said something about them or did them something?
Trust me im not SPEAKING ON REVIEWS And Hunnie LOUISIANA IS HOME born and RAISE
I don't understand what you're talking about OP... to me New Orleans is pretty laid-back and the clients have never given me any problems.

For the most part the ladies are awesome, guess it all just depends if you play nice or if you come across as a bitch. I always try to play as nice as I can.

I wish you luck with whomever you feel has done you an injustice.
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Of course they nice in front of you are on the phone but coming from another client we are Trash to them
Yes it usually is...SMH
Why can't ladies just offer good service to begin with, then they won't have to worry about guys taking about them in a negative way.
M.M.
Of course they nice in front of you are on the phone but coming from another client we are Trash to them Originally Posted by Serenity24
If it isn't coming straight from the source to you, how are you hearing they are talking smack about you, unless some other guy is a squeeler, and likes you so much cannot keep private info. private.

I am the type of chic that doesn't worry too much about what guys talk about in private...Guys are gonna be guys, and ranting about it is just gonna fuel their fire...lol

Brush it off, move on....

#WENEEDALBACK
#IMISSAL
Damned if you do damned if you don't. Phuck your feelings. Nobody cares. Whore board philosophy.
WHO CARES! LOL

We're all Grown Adults and for Crying out Loud You guys Suck lmao

YALL can Recieve Great Service and Still be Assholes

Louisiana Need to get it together!!!

If its not the providers hating on Each other its the clients thats making us look Bad too!! Like wtf Originally Posted by Serenity24

I'm starting to believe it's a board issue, NO isn't the only location on this board having the same issues.

Sad.