ISO a good, strong man with fantastic equipment ;)

Is anyone here in landscaping and/or excavation? I need some work done, and as much as I hate to admit it, I don't think I have the physical strength to do it all myself, especially in the hell that is summer in New Orleans. Also, I'm only one person, so it would take forever and ever and ever.

The last guy I hired did damage to my home, so I'm not especially eager to hire him again. I tried to go the word-of-mouth-from-friends-and-family route, but I'm hitting a dead end, so here I am. Help?

If I could find someone who is honest, competent, and can get the job done, I'd be willing to set up a regular trade and even host (which I never do--but if you're working on my property, then the convenience factor is hard to pass up). Also, I think it would be kinda hot to fuck my landscaper, lol. And I have a fantastic shower you can use, too!

Get in touch if you can help. Email or text is best, but we can chat via phone, too.

And for those of you who couldn't care less about landscaping or getting naked with me, here's a little "news of the weird" from over the weekend:

Victim, suspect in violent French Quarter robbery Wednesday tell vastly different stories
Why the hell didn't I get into landscaping?? I could pretend right? Jk. It would be hot to fuck my boss. Lol. I am great with a weedeater though.