Visiting but need mailing address 4 NETFLIX :)

Hey guys and girls

I am visiting NOLA for the next 30 days and I cannot receive mail at my incall. I get netflix DVDs in the mail and need an address to have them mailed to

Would anyone be willing to let me have my netflix mailed to you ? Bonus, you get to watch the movies too (although I have super weird eclectic taste, lots of documentaries and independent and foreign or old flicks)

Feeling sad I might have to close my netflix while I am on the road

I am in the RIVER RIDGE area of nola near the airport
Why not just find a UPS store nearby and pay the $10-$20 bucks?
I thought Netflix was primarily a streaming service.
Click on the 'HELP CENTER'
and place your Netflix on hold.
You're able to pause it for up to
10 months
I really don't want to pay $20 to UPS store just to get my $10 netflix account mailed to me here. I'm thrifty LOL
I don't get the streaming, I get the actual DVDs. The movies I like are old and weird and are not available for streaming.
I just want to find a nice person thats ok with a few netflix envelopes being mailed to them and we meet up and have a beer once a week and you give me my movies Easy peasy and bonus, if you want to open them and watch them BEFORE you give them to me, thats totally cool with me
Obviously it would be more convenient if you lived near me in River Ridge - easier to meet up for a beer and trade off the movies

Otherwise I will just close my account until I get to Texas where I have an old high school friend that will get my movies for me But I don't want to wait that long I like relaxing at the end of the night with a documentary and a glass of wine
I just want to find a nice person thats ok with a few netflix envelopes being mailed to them and we meet up and have a beer once a week (a weekly regular client) and you give me my movies Easy peasy and (give me $$)bonus, if you want to open them and watch them BEFORE you give them to me, thats totally cool with me.
Obviously it would be more convenient if you lived near me in River Ridge (hopefully your location is near my incall area)- easier to meet up for a (session)beer and trade off whatever other bullshit i have
Originally Posted by SexyMilesAway
Oh i see what u did here, i get it now, forgive me for being slow.
You're looking for a session once a week. mmmK

I totally get it now. Business is slow
and you've posted a WEEKEND AD
3 days in a row
....u posted a weekend ad on the 13th the 14th and today the 15th in the Nola weekend ad section, this doesn't include this mumbo jumbo of an ad here in coed.

Good lawd, you and that kayla brady chick are really breaking the rules around here or maybe not cus i've been gone and maybe the rules have changed.
All i know is when i break the rules the mods spank my black ass everytime

Ladies, why didn't you all tell me we could now post weekend ads everyday????
Knowledge is power
Fire Stick
PM me, I interested. I'm near airport.
This same chic messaged me ( just out of the blue) (why I don't know lol) about doing doubles when she gets here. I told her I am not a doubles gal. I told her maybe she should post in ISO, and ask around. But I also told her that business is gonna be slow here as well as elsewhere, due to summertime and guys are spending time with their families ect. Not 1 time did she ask me about her NETFLIX, and I find that odd. Hmmm.

M.M.
Not 1 time did she ask me about her NETFLIX, and I find that odd. Hmmm.

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Cause her threAD was never about a Netflix. I replied w/place your Netflix on hold. You are able to pause your Netflix acct at anytime but my response clearly wasn't an answer she was looking for. ilovethemgirls68 comment wasn't what she was looking for. She kept asking for someones address to meet for a beer and do a trade off once a week and imo she wasn't talking about no movies...She posted a Nola weekend ad 3 days in a row (her multiple ads have since been removed)

I guess she was reaching for a creative way to post an ad using Netflix here in coed ....

I like relaxing at the end of the night with a documentary and a glass of wine Originally Posted by SexyMilesAway
OK...lol Gotcha.. Duuh!! I didn't catch that. Nope rules are still the same....1 weekend post 1 weekday post.
M.M.
Ladies, why didn't you all tell me we could now post weekend ads everyday???? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Why didnt you tell me Seeking~P?
I am not a doubles gal..

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
I was a doubles girl until I found "unspoken" things of my old doubles partner I refused to deal with
Nope. I really did want someone to be able to receive my netflix without me having to go buy a local mailbox for a few weeks.

As far the offer to meet for a beer and hand me my movies... the very least I could do for a guy or girl that would let me use their address for netflix is buy them a beer if they took time out of their day to meet up and give me my movies.

The fantasy that I would be interested in screwing someone for accepting my $15 netflix DVDs in the mail is..... sounds like a Penthouse Letters to the Editor Fantasy. LOL

RichardNost - thank you so much for thoughtfulness - but this morning I actually got a mailbox for the next 30 days since I also need to receive some packages of art supplies in the mail. It wasnt worth the cost for just some netflix DVDs but its a bit more cost effective now that I need to receive some other packages too (it would have been really silly and wasteful to spend $30 on a mailbox to get my $15 a month netflix DVDs)

But thank you very much RichardNost - I just didn't see this in time before I bit the bullet and paid for the mailbox service

Bianca XOXO