Trumps Goal Of Destroying Our Country Using Uneducated Racist Deplorables Is Right On Track!

Trumps goal is to destroy our democracy. He knows the best way to do that is to create chaos using the far right deplorable base as his army. He chose deplorables because they are easy to excite, they promote racism and violence, they are uneducated and will not be able to figure out he is using and lying to them.

That’s why he promotes groups like the

NRA
Anti Abortion Wackos
Nazi Sympathizers
Racist Groups of Any Kind
Anything Russia

He knows supporting these fringe wacko groups will tear apart our country because they go against all of our morals and values as a country.

Luckily he has been very sloppy and arrogant in his business dealings and will be stopped by Mueller and the democrats and those republicans that see his true goal.

Trump must be stopped and voters and educated Americans will do it despite deplorables.
You, as is commonly known, are a flaming idiot
Can the mods please merge all these StandinStraight threads together? Thanks.
Can the mods please merge all these StandinStraight threads together? Thanks. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I have multiple posts because there are multiple issues going on at 1 time in this mess of a Trump Presidency. I can imagine how a deplorable like yourself would get tired of reading about Trumps gaffes but I suggest you get use to it or go elsewhere.
Hey Professor Fellatio! You seem to be inordinately hung up on education levels. Everyone who disagrees with you is not just a deplorable but an "uneducated" deplorable.

Your sig says you have a Phd in PoliSci.

What was your dissertation topic?
As we prepare to observe the one year anniversary of President Trump's inauguration, it's appropriate (and a helluva lotta fun) to look back...reflect....and celebrate the fact "she" was denied the office "she" so deeply coveted.....ain't it grand?

Hey Professor Fellatio! You seem to be inordinately hung up on education levels. Everyone who disagrees with you is not just a deplorable but an "uneducated" deplorable.

Your sig says you have a Phd in PoliSci.

What was your dissertation topic? Originally Posted by lustylad
Trump not me branded deplorables uneducated, at all his campaign rallies he would look at his followers and say “I love the uneducated” . Also, polls show that Trumps voters tend to be uneducated and white.
As we prepare to observe the one year anniversary of President Trump's inauguration, it's appropriate (and a helluva lotta fun) to look back...reflect....and celebrate the fact "she" was denied the office "she" so deeply coveted.....ain't it grand?

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Im glad she lost to. Shame you had to pick such an unrthical traitor to represent " how you feel". I know CB you dont want to hear the same ole same ole. The reason you hear the same old same old is becauce Trump nor his people ever address the many issues he has, and continues to have

Hell you even have Trump supporters defend him commenting on *Staff Edit - JCM

That sick CB
Trump not me branded deplorables uneducated, at all his campaign rallies he would look at his followers and say “I love the uneducated” . Also, polls show that Trumps voters tend to be uneducated and white. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Cough, cough... Still waiting for you to tell us your dissertation topic.
Can the mods please merge all these StandinStraight threads together? Thanks. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Better yet, just delete them all!
Cough, cough... Still waiting for you to tell us your dissertation topic. Originally Posted by lustylad
Rabbits and deplorables react to bait and are creatures of habit because of little brains. For instance my worst rabbit that I now call “Lexus” will come to the front of its cage every time I say “ Lexus let’s party” , he doesn’t know why he just does it. In the same way Trump can say anything to his deplorables and they will respond without thought and just give him gratification.

I am not a rabbit or deplorable so when you say “tell me what your dissertation topic was “ I think and choose to respond or not based on intelligence, my intelligence told me to not respond because the person asking would not understand anyway and he isn’t worth my time.

Also, I have a hard time talking to someone that refers to themselves as a lusty lad, it’s
just to weird to me, don’t get me wrong I have nothing against your gayness as some of my best friends are gay, it’s just the name creeps me out.
...when you say “tell me what your dissertation topic was “ I think and choose to respond or not based on intelligence, my intelligence told me to not respond because the person asking would not understand anyway and he isn’t worth my time. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Hahahaha.... just as I thought. Ok, so who in this forum is intelligent enough to understand your dissertation topic? Just tell it for their benefit.

So you don't like my handle? Your avatar is gay as fuck.
Also, polls show that Trumps voters tend to be uneducated and white. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Polls also showed Hillary winning in a landslide. How did that work out for you?
Polls also showed Hillary winning in a landslide. How did that work out for you? Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
Trump voters were to ashamed to PUBLICLY admit they support him. Just like most of the Trump people in this forum would dare publicly express the views they express in here

Anti American cowards. Out right fucking Deplorables