DEMS THROW DACA KIDS UNDER THE BUS......

They see the writing on the wall..............

"Budget talks progress, as Senate Dems drop Dreamer demand.."

Democrats realized the GOP and Trump Movement will carpet bomb them with ads asking voters to choose either the party that doubled their 401(k) or the party that wants to raise their taxes and that closes down the government to extort citizenship for illegal aliens.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...n-reach-366992

Winning..........God Bless P Trump.
They see the writing on the wall..............

"Budget talks progress, as Senate Dems drop Dreamer demand.."

Democrats realized the GOP and Trump Movement will carpet bomb them with ads asking voters to choose either the party that doubled their 401(k) or the party that wants to raise their taxes and that closes down the government to extort citizenship for illegal aliens.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...n-reach-366992

Winning..........God Bless P Trump. Originally Posted by Gallant Fox
Actually the democrats got CHIP renewed for 6 years and a public promise by the republicans to fix DACA. Democrats now are more than willing to let republicans deal with DACA, it’s a win win situation for democrats.

Trump can let the DACA children stay in America with a pass to citizenship and piss off his deplorable base.

Or

He can not let the DACA kids stay and face the publicity of kids born and raised in America being deported on national television.

Pick your poison Donald

Schumer and Pelosi are sly as foxes and got exactly what they wanted.
Trump can let the DACA children stay in America with a pass to citizenship and piss off his deplorable base.

Or

He can not let the DACA kids stay and face the publicity of kids born and raised in America being deported on national television.

Pick your poison Donald Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Dems can agree to pay for the wall, restrict chain migration, eliminate the lottery and piss off their far-left wacko base,

Or

Dems can blow up this agreement, let DACA expire, and face the humiliation of owning yet another failure on their DACA promises going into the 2018 midterms.

Pick your poison, dim-retards.
Dems can agree to pay for the wall, restrict chain migration, eliminate the lottery and piss off their far-left wacko base,

Or

Dems can blow up this agreement, let DACA expire, and face the humiliation of owning yet another failure on their DACA promises going into the 2018 midterms.

Pick your poison, dim-retards. Originally Posted by lustylad
Republicans control the government right now so anything that happens with DACA they will own!

Since 80% of the population thinks DACA should be extended and a path way to citizenship created, Republicans better be very careful what they do!
Republicans control the government right now so anything that happens with DACA they will own! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
They "own" you, then! How does it feel .... again?
Republicans control the government right now so anything that happens with DACA they will own! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
That's funny... you said the same thing about the government shutdown! Who owned that one, bitch?
That's funny... you said the same thing about the government shutdown! Who owned that one, bitch? Originally Posted by lustylad
He's babbling shit. Or is it "She's babbling shit"?

I believe the alleged co-worker saw his/her tits and grabbed to see whether IT was a "he" or a "she" ..... AND got NOTHING! Not even an engorged clit!
Actually the democrats got CHIP renewed for 6 years and a public promise by the republicans to fix DACA. Democrats now are more than willing to let republicans deal with DACA, it’s a win win situation for democrats.

Or

Pick your poison Donald

Schumer and Pelosi are sly as foxes and got exactly what they wanted. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
That shouldn't piss off anybody, because that's the way it should be. If Bush and Obama were more responsible it would have already happened.

Jim
So if it gets done, the GOP gets all the credit then.... got it!

Of course, you don't really care about those DACA folks. You would rather blow up an agreement to stop Trump from taking credit for it than offer them a path to citizenship!

Look in the mirror sometime. The truth about you phony libtards is fugly.
Dems can agree to pay for the wall, restrict chain migration, eliminate the lottery and piss off their far-left wacko base, Originally Posted by lustylad
EVEN if they 'agree to do all of those'.. I WOULDN'T TRUST the paper they signed that agreement on.. THEY've agreed to get the border wall before, once during Reagan AND ONCE under clinton.

STILL HAVE NOT HAD a wall materialize..

So i want MORE than just them agreeing to do it.. I want actual FUNDING Appropriated..
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 04:35 PM
That's funny... you said the same thing about the government shutdown! Who owned that one, bitch? Originally Posted by lustylad
Do you think anyone will remember this 2 day shutdown?

I mean it effected nobody.

The Dems ought to tell those DACA fuckers to stfu....Trump is not going to kick them out.

The Dems should work with Trump on some reform and tell him to go fuck himself over the wall money. He can get that from Mexico!
EVEN if they 'agree to do all of those'.. I WOULDN'T TRUST the paper they signed that agreement on.. THEY've agreed to get the border wall before, once during Reagan AND ONCE under clinton.

STILL HAVE NOT HAD a wall materialize..

So i want MORE than just them agreeing to do it.. I want actual FUNDING Appropriated.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Dear gullible deplorables ,

There will be no wall, never was going to be a wall, it was rabbit food given to you by Trump for your little rabbit brains. Maybe the democrats and republicans will give him some fence so he can give his base of deplorables more rabbit food. Also, Mexico is not paying for anything, the tax scam was for the top 1 %, the economy is headed for a big recession, trump will give a path to citizenship to the dreamers, trump will be impeached after the mid term elections.

Sorry for the bad news.
I want to see the televised deportations.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 06:31 PM
I want to see the televised deportations. Originally Posted by pyramider
That would be so great!

Be the equivalent of "Have you no decency Sir?"

Be the end of Trump
That would be so great!

Be the equivalent of "Have you no decency Sir?"

Be the end of Trump Originally Posted by WTF

Nope... but it would be the end of these "decent" folks: