Confused Old Man Fails To Provide Red Meat For Starving Democrats

Makes me wonder if he even showed up for work most days or just had Weissman do all the treachery.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jim-jo...a-papadopoulos
They told him to stay at home. Poor guy was lost.
there's something wrong with mueller.

it was obvious from 3 years ago when he got the special counsel job. noticed Mueller/strzok picture from 2016. He looked a lot thinner than he was then.

does he have cancer?
He gets no sympathy from me.

it was obvious from 3 years ago when he got the special counsel job. noticed Mueller/strzok picture from 2016. He looked a lot thinner than he was then.

does he have cancer? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No, Mueller isn't Ill. He forgot to bring his case and he didn't know how to answer the questions that were asked of him.

does he have cancer? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yeah, he has Weissmann-oma.
Yeah the dancing started , The one and only important question will (was) never asked WHY was the investigation started ( and clearly Billary didn't pay enough )
my big take away from yesterday:

Mueller didn't run his team

I got the strong impression that andrew weissmann was the gate keeper and ran things through mueller that he, weissmann, decided he wanted run through Mueller

and things that weissmann didn't want run through mueller never got looked at

its like the lame stream media, ignoring things they want to ignore

like hitler in 1933 and 34 manipulating the doddering old WWI hero hindenburg

I got the strong impression that andrew weissmann was the gate keeper and ran things through mueller that he, weissmann, decided he wanted to run things through Mueller

like hitler in 1933 and 34 manipulating the doddering old WWI hero hindenburg Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He was just a figurehead to give Weismann cover. Weismann picked the team made up of Clinton cronies and failed miserably. Mueller didn’t know who Fusion GPS was. Pathetic. They were the genesis of this boondoggle to begin with. Well, at least Mueller got one more paycheck from the Government.
I was wondering that. Thanks for clearing that up.

I got the strong impression that andrew weissmann was the gate keeper and ran things through mueller that he, weissmann, decided he wanted run through Mueller

like hitler in 1933 and 34 manipulating the doddering old WWI hero hindenburg Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You know it's bad when even Michael Moore has to tweet about it!!!
Speaking of FAKE NEWS!

Quoting a Trump tweet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAASS!

Five chuckleheads, AE!

You have to wonder why Mueller accepted this job. He obviously is frail physically and slow mentally. He and Trump are the same age. What a contrast. Even CNN says the Dems failed miserably and Mueller looked frail and lost.
Megalomaniacs find it hard to leave even when they are well past their prime. Eventually the mods have to kick them out.

My question is "Why did Rosenstein pick a proven incompetent old timer to lead a witch hunt masquerading as an investigation?" I think you know the answer.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...r-in-all-this/

After watching how the special counsel couldn’t respond to appropriate questioning, I sat down to summarize three years of review against the backdrop of Mueller’s appearance and realized everything I was writing was previously written. Almost word for word.

Treepers can relate...
  • oeb11
  • 07-25-2019, 01:28 PM
Speaking of FAKE NEWS!

Quoting a Trump tweet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAASS!

Five chuckleheads, AE!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Michael Moore mocks Democrats for trusting 'frail old man' Mueller

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...t-mueller-stfu

Movie director and left-wing populist Michael Moore took to social media to express his displeasure with special counsel Robert Mueller's testimony, and to scold those who expected much from it.
Mueller appeared before two different House committees Wednesday to testify about his two-year investigation that determined the Trump campaign did not collude with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election.

"A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...," Moore tweeted. "I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on."

The special counsel's testimony appeared to be a dud for Democrats according to MSNBC, as he incessantly asked for committee members to repeat themselves and appeared unfamiliar with many aspects of the report.
He was far from the only person to express frustration with Mueller's testimony, with several taking to Twitter to describe him as "senile."

Anything not of the Russian collusion and Obstruction Narrative is "Fake News" to YR
Cannot give it up due to Trump-hate.

Moore's tweet is hardly fake news. Multiple reports in all media.

None so blind!!!!