Somebody Please Put Some Panties On Trump's Stanky Pussy

Which one of you undercover muthafuckers trynna face fuck this cock suckers pussy?

Some KY Jelly, some good ole country backwoods spit, or some warming lube ?

You can't miss while throat fucking his pussy. Cum right in eye and that raccoon rag on his head. His pussy shaved but it still looks old as fuck. Somebody put some panties on this stanky pussy muthafucker.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FTFY Level 2
Ha!! Trump got to Sissy. God, I love my Donald!!!
Which one of you undercover muthafuckers trynna face fuck this cock suckers pussy?

You can't miss while throat fucking his pussy. Cum right in eye and that raccoon rag on his head. His pussy shaved but it still looks old as fuck. Somebody put some panties on this stanky pussy muthafucker.

You'll look worse than Trump when you're 70 and have far less money too, guarantee ya that, lol.
  • R.M.
  • 02-07-2020, 01:16 PM
You'll look worse than Trump when you're 70 and have far less money too, guarantee ya that, lol. Nor will your hating ass ever become president. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Let me complete your thought.
Let me complete your thought. Originally Posted by R.M.
Hahaha, you're right about that. That asshole would be lucky to get a better than minimum wage paying job, lol.
Let me complete your thought. Originally Posted by R.M.
Who's pussy would you scissor first. Melania's or Donald's
Who's pussy would you scissor first. Melania's or Donald's Originally Posted by Sissy Chump
you and your butt buddy HummerHoe been sucking each other off again
Who's pussy would you scissor first. Melania's or Donald's Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Luckily we only have to look at that morons face for only 9 more months
Who's (sic) pussy would you scissor first. Melania's or Donald's Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hey TUMA lover... whose ass would you lick first, Biden's or Mayor Buttplug's?
Big talk from a guy with pubic hair on his head.

so SC is having a meltdown and thinks Donald's throat is a dislocated pussy?

its official.... sc is triggered
.....Somebody Please Put Some Panties On Trump's Stanky Pussy ....... Melania's ... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The "infection will out" ..... SissyLips reveals her anxiety!!!!

He ain't gettin' none of that and never will get any like it !