Lindsey Graham warns Rudy to be careful about the info from Ukraine.

• WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 03:49 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...rom%20%251%24s

Says his committee will not investigate Joe Biden with shaky Rudy Giuliani "smoking gun"
So? Is your hair on fire yet?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...rom%20%251%24s

Says his committee will not investigate Joe Biden with shaky Rudy Giuliani "smoking gun" Originally Posted by WTF
I don't know what you think this article means. I'll tell ya what it doesn't mean. It doesn't mean that Joe Biden and his Air Head son are squeaky Clean.
I don't know what you think this article means. I'll tell ya what it doesn't mean. It doesn't mean that Joe Biden and his Air Head son are squeaky Clean. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I agree. WTF’s title of the thread does not fit the info in the link.
I agree. WTF’s title of the thread does not fit the info in the link. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It usually doesn't.
And yous would know?

Do they speaks English in What?

And yous would know?

Do they speaks English in What?

Originally Posted by HoeHummer

While a lot of leeway is given in the political forum, these rules exist in every thread on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

Discuss the subject but knock off the name calling and personal insults to each other. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2020, 04:23 AM
I don't know what you think this article means. I'll tell ya what it doesn't mean. It doesn't mean that Joe Biden and his Air Head son are squeaky Clean. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I agree. WTF’s title of the thread does not fit the info in the link. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Of course it does.

Shall I have to read the article to the both of you ?
Of course it does.

Shall I have to read the article to the both of you ? Originally Posted by WTF
In this instance I agree with your OP title.

You usually get them wrong or at least out of context (), but on this one I think you accurately reflected Graham's sentiment.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2020, 07:02 AM
It usually doesn't. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He warned that Giuliani might be getting bad information from his trips to Ukraine as part of a disinformation campaign by Russian security experts, citing their effort to disrupt the 2016 presidential campaign.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2020, 07:05 AM
In this instance I agree with your OP title.

You usually get them wrong or at least out of context (), but on this one I think you accurately reflected Graham's sentiment. Originally Posted by eccielover
Thank you kind sir.

Of course it does.

Shall I have to read the article to the both of you ? Originally Posted by WTF
No, we already read it.
He warned that Giuliani might be getting bad information from his trips to Ukraine as part of a disinformation campaign by Russian security experts, citing their effort to disrupt the 2016 presidential campaign. Originally Posted by WTF
Like I said it doesn't mean Biden wasn't involved in nefarious activities in Ukraine. Obama was a criminal and Biden was his flunky side kick who is too ignorant to know his involvement with the Ukrainian Government was illegal. Giuliani was only warned about some questionable information. Now that the impeachment saga is out of the way you can count on some Democrats going down for the count. It's time they got what they deserve. If Biden ends up in the mix too dam bad.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2020, 08:38 AM
Like I said it doesn't mean Biden wasn't involved in nefarious activities in Ukraine. Obama was a criminal and Biden was his flunky side kick who is too ignorant to know his involvement with the Ukrainian Government was illegal. Giuliani was only warned about some questionable information. Now that the impeachment saga is out of the way you can count on some Democrats going down for the count. It's time they got what they deserve. If Biden ends up in the mix too dam bad. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The article was about Lindsey not pursuing this nonsense through his Judicial committee and firing a warning that Rudy was listening to a bunch of bullshit ….maybe coming from the Russians.

What you fail to understand is that Lindsey has enough sense to realize that if he investigates he'll wind up clearing Joe Biden of any wrongdoing. Plus the damage is done.

Rudy is trying to stay relevant. Judge Judy slapped him down and he is now regulated to Watters World and some obscure podcast.

Now listen up....I do not agree with this pitty patty that relatives cash in on government contacts. Jared did it with the Israeli loan , Trumps daughter did not look kosher with the Chinese. Unfortunately that is not illegal. It goes both ways....hell Rudy was doing it with Trump.